Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama after P*ssin on Isreal, P*sses on Russia. Expells 35 Officials Seizes Compounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    i knew this klitschko cumsock would show when i made that post about Ukraine.
    You go head and continue representing Trump in your avatar and flying the American flag in your signature. Let it be a reminder of how much better this country is and will be, than the dump you came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Show me where I do that. I don't tend to brag about my accomplishments.
      You're not worth the time.

However, I can start counting up the times you do it from here on out, and how many times you hurl insults at me for dropping out of college. Want me to do that?

You and I both know the count will be VERY high, unless you learn basic debate skills fast.....

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      That said I do like to illuminate the failures of someone like you who is and always will be beneath me.
      I'm only beneath you when it comes to hurling pathetic childish insults. You got me on that one.

When it comes to adult debate, I defeat you about every time, and with the greatest of ease. I can force you to resort to insult and thus concede the debate, and usually within just a few posts.

What you think of yourself, and what you actually bring to the table, are very far off.

Comment

positive things? perhaps maybe opening relations with Cuba? because there's not that many. do you consider giving away the internet a positive thing? i don't. he's an abject failure at everything. from obamacare, to operation fast and furious, to droning civilians, to stagnating the economy. the fact that you even had to ask what his destructive foreign policies were is telling. you're a clueless fanboy of obama cause he's a black president not because he's an American president.
        http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...-control-inte/

He didn't give away the internet FFS. here is politifact fact checking this above.

Obamacare insured 20 mil people that otherwise wouldn't be insured, about 9 million whose premiums were lower than if there was no Obamacare. Again, please present the full picture.

https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/14...ople-Dont-Know

Stagnating economy? We've now had 78 straight months of economic expansion and are currently enjoying the longest period of private sector job creation in American history.

I have the facts. Where are yours?

Yes, I do find myself defending President Obama to people like you who are putting race above being an American.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-05-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

you're a clueless fanboy of obama cause he's a black president not because he's an American president.
          Ouch!!

Even better that it's 100% spot on.

Comment

If you mind me asking, how did you feel about the comments from netanyahu and the filipino PM directed at President Obama?
            I'm not a big fan of Obama, but our President shouldn't ever be disrespected by any other countries leader. I think the reason that it happened was in huge part because Obama wasn't as strong as he should have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              You go head and continue representing Trump in your avatar and flying the American flag in your signature. Let it be a reminder of how much better this country is and will be, than the dump you came from.
              i don't know what's more sad... this narrative that' you've constructed in your head about me or that your only evident connection with Ukraine is your manlove with the klitschkos. let's be honest for a minute, if the klitschkos were pro-Russia, you'd be pro-Russia.

Comment

Obamacare insured 20 mil people that otherwise wouldn't be insured, about 9 million whose premiums were lower than if there was no Obamacare. Again, please present the full picture.
                And how many of those 20 million policies are subsidized by us taxpayers??

Face it, it failed by it's own goalposts. People lost doctors and plans, despite Obama promising that wouldn't happen.

The CBO underestimated it's cost, by about half!

Stagnating economy? We've now had 78 straight months of economic expansion and are currently enjoying the longest period of private sector job creation in American history.
                You're not keeping up again. I taught you the facts JUST YESTERDAY and you've forgotten them already!!!

2% GDP growth and falling incomes and falling LPR are not economic indicators indicative of economic expansion.

Rising incomes and quarterly GDP growth up to 9%+ like we had under Reagan are indicators of economic expansion.

I have the facts. Where are yours?
                No, you have talking points that have been challenged.

Let's see how those stand up when challenged.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I'm not a big fan of Obama, but our President shouldn't ever be disrespected by any other countries leader. I think the reason that it happened was in huge part because Obama wasn't as strong as he should have been.
                  Spot on.

Back in the 80s, Kaddafy disrespected and challenged Reagan's resolve. Reagan's response was not a red line that was meaningless, he instead blew up one Kaddafy's palaces and killed one of his kids.

Kaddafy didn't disrespect Reagan again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    You're not worth the time.

However, I can start counting up the times you do it from here on out, and how many times you hurl insults at me for dropping out of college. Want me to do that?

You and I both know the count will be VERY high, unless you learn basic debate skills fast.....

I'm only beneath you when it comes to hurling pathetic childish insults. You got me on that one.

When it comes to adult debate, I defeat you about every time, and with the greatest of ease. I can force you to resort to insult and thus concede the debate, and usually within just a few posts.

What you think of yourself, and what you actually bring to the table, are very far off.
                    Dude, you keep mentioning debate despite me repeatedly posting that I do not engage in debate with you. I offer full details since you post press releases that leave out pertinent facts so readers get the complete picture.

If you respond, I mock your lack of education and the fact you dropped out because it illustrates who you are for the reader.

You declare yourself the winner. OK. If that makes you feel better fine.

I get it, the internet allows you to be whoever you want. You are trying to play the role of an intellectual but you fail every time. You are what you are, an inbred, uneducated, drop out who is emboldened because the internet allows you to operate from the safe space of your home.

Now go back to counting strikes, using words incorrectly, quote Socrates, declare yourself the winner, and go plop yourself in front of the TV and watch Fox News.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      OK, thanks for answering. This is reasonable and really my whole point.

Notice all these things happened in his 2nd term. I don't think Obama was ever going to risk being tougher knowing that he wouldn't have the backing of the Republican House and Senate.

Comment

Working...
                      X