No announcement yet.

Official: Showtime- Charlo vs Williams & Cuellar vs Mares RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Can you blame him, Williams was talking hot **** for a year.
    I expect him to act like the bigger man especially when giving praise to god.

But no doubt, this victory stamps him as the best 154 lber. Was not expecting him to win by knockout, nor knockdown Williams with a jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Cinnamon? WTF is this
      All roads lead to Canelo.

Comment

• LOL charlo acted like a fool during the interview.the crowd got on that ass quick.

Comment

• Didn't care for what happen post fight people are emotional after a big win. My opinion on jrock changed completely. He looks a bit chinny. Got kd by a jab is pretty shocking.

Comment

• That was impressive from Charlo, here is a guy who could potentially give Canelo and Golovkin trouble. It seems JRock's chin is far from granite, part of me is glad he got smashed as he has been very annoying claiming everyone is ducking him.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Cinnamon? WTF is this
              Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
              cinnamon????
              "canelo" is literally cinnamon in spanish

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                "canelo" is literally cinnamon in spanish

Those dudes spazzin for no reason

Comment

• Charlo!!

TEXAS STAND UP!!!!

Comment

• Obviously, Williams was still green and his management's dumb for rushing him like that, he should of got a few more fights under his belt before the title shot. Charlo's already seasoned with good wins like Bundrage and Trout.

Comment

• Charlo is all sorts of wrong for Canelo, he is so much longer and Canelo likes to box from the outside. I just can't see that working out well for Canelo.

Honestly if Canelo had a gun to his head and had to choose Golovkin or Charlo I think he picks Golovkin because that fights just suits him better stylistically even if Golovkin is viewed as the superior man between all three.

Comment

Working...
                      X