Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"future p4p king" Lomachenko vs "El Chacal" Rigondeaux @126lbs/9 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I picked Rigo originally but I feel like Lomachenko is too big for him now. Take a guy who knocked Martinez the **** out and combine that with Rigo's shaky chin and the result is likely a win for Lomachenko by stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I picked Rigo originally but I feel like Lomachenko is too big for him now. Take a guy who knocked Martinez the **** out and combine that with Rigo's shaky chin and the result is likely a win for Lomachenko by stoppage.
      Hard for me to see Loma getting a stoppage. A stoppage means Loma gets Rigo into an incredibly vulnerable position where he can't defend himself properly anymore, and given Rigo's incredible footwork and defense, it's just seems very unlikely.... Loma could get a big KO though...

People here are severely underestimating the movement of Rigo...This fight will be a tense battle for points.

Comment

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
        Hard for me to see Loma getting a stoppage. A stoppage means Loma gets Rigo into an incredibly vulnerable position where he can't defend himself properly anymore, and given Rigo's incredible footwork and defense, it's just seems very unlikely.... Loma could get a big KO though...

People here are severely underestimating the movement of Rigo...This fight will be a tense battle for points.
        Whoops, this is what I meant to say in my post. I didn't mean like a corner throwing in the towel or Rigo quitting so much as Loma putting him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Whoops, this is what I meant to say in my post. I didn't mean like a corner throwing in the towel or Rigo quitting so much as Loma putting him down.
          I wouldn't be surprised if either fighter goes down tbh. Rigo has tremendous power for his size and timing. I think it's a fantastic chessmatch the fans deserve.

Comment

• Comment

• Rigo has been sat on his arse by a couple of fighters already that were no where near as skilled as lomachenko, add to that the work rate that Loma has and the lack of work rate rigo has, rigo hasn't got the stamina to stay with lomachenko, not in this lifetime

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                who the hell calls lomchikco the future p4p king??he lost to a cement footed part time shovel salesman
                Stax being stax

Comment

• Loma wins a decision... Too big, too skilled..

Rigo will land some stiff shots but not enough to outpoint loma

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Loma wins a decision... Too big, too skilled..

Rigo will land some stiff shots but not enough to outpoint loma
                    Rigo could stop him, if he lands the right shot.

It's an intriguing fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Rigo could stop him, if he lands the right shot.

It's an intriguing fight.

Who of note has RIGO stopped? Let alone up in weight, let alone a p4p guy like loma up in weight...

You are dreaming if you think rigo stops loma

Comment

Working...
                      X