Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Admits on Kovalev Win: I Need This One Really Bad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    I have it from a VERY reliable source that Ward cycled the roids really hard for this fight. Just wanna mske sure you all know this BEFORE the fight so theres no surprises later.
    Who's your source, moron?

Post it otherwise I hope TBear or one of the other mods bans you for spreading false information.

Comment

Good luck to both fighters cause this is a 50/50 fight for me. I just hope we get to see more of Andre Ward no matter what the out-come is.

Read a couple articles about Stevenson wanting the winner of the fight. Hope that happens cause he destroyed his credibility ducking out of the Kovalov show down. Pretty sad when the only way to get him in the ring was to call him Chickenson and then cluck at him! Just saying!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        Never even bothered to consider it before - what's the testing regimen on this fight if any ?
        I looked into it, Roc Nation got a non-disclosure clause on all testing procedures and results. Its an old Floyd Mayweather loophole.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Who's your source, moron?

Post it otherwise I hope TBear or one of the other mods bans you for spreading false information.

The problem is Roc Nation used an old Floyd Mayweather trick and got a non-disclosure clause in the contract on all testing procedures and results.

Comment

Ward is being very unlike himself since yesterday. Abusing reporters passive aggressively and being extremely abusive to his team.

Comment

Lou Cipher is a ****ing jerkoff

Comment

I see people already making excuses for this L Kovalev is going to take.

Comment

Working...
                X