Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mayweather/Maidana rivalry proves Floyd is a warrior!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday bump.

Comment

floyd got exposed. was suppose to be a walk in the park.

Comment

Maidana took Mayweather to a dark place. Mayweather tried to quit. Fighting Maidana will show you where your heart is at.

Comment

yeah he did prove himself. yeah maidana was still the aggressor but floyd stood his ground for the most part, took some big shots. enjoyed them fights a lot, even the 2nd one i thought was pretty close. i wish i was on nsb around that time cause i was saying to everyone that the best way to give floyd problems is to get stuck into him from round number 1 and pay him no respect; the hipster crew would have called me an idiot and maidana would have then proven me correct.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            yeah he did prove himself. yeah maidana was still the aggressor but floyd stood his ground for the most part, took some big shots. enjoyed them fights a lot, even the 2nd one i thought was pretty close. i wish i was on nsb around that time cause i was saying to everyone that the best way to give floyd problems is to get stuck into him from round number 1 and pay him no respect; the hipster crew would have called me an idiot and maidana would have then proven me correct.
            Me and a couple other cats were here for it all and while we caught heat leading up to the fight, we got the respect post fight. Similar with the Broner fight, that was on another level though obviously.

Comment

Working...
            X