No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a fighter considered top 3 p4p with a thin resume like GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Nope already looked like sht when he almost lost to Ponce.
    GGG looked like crap fighting the corpse of Kassim Ouma.....he shouldn't have taken all those shots from a shop worn, slow fighter.

Ponce definitely had more left in the tank than Ouma.

still is being hyped to the heavens, whats the difference

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      you love the feeling......GGG threads are the only ones that I make that you post in
      Yawn. Once again you're making up stuff.
      Here's me posting in your Yamanaka thread.
      Your Oakland thread

It's not my fault your last few threads have been about your boxing experiences and your little racism war with Jubei .

But don't let me interrupt you, please tell us again something about garglers, p4p and tomato cans.

Comment

When will he and his team take any risks?

we already saw him fight a no hoper and a guy on house arrest earlier this year

if he doesn't fight Jacobs, BJS or Eubank next, it wont be a surprise

this guy is in his mid 30s, has only defeated 4 former champions/titlists

won the ibf in the ring while the wba and wbc was handed to him

has there ever been a supposed top 3 p4p guy with a resume as weak as GGG?
        What are these magical risks he is supposed to take?

GGG has beaten the best his division has to offer and he has shown that he is levels above them. I'm not sure what more he can do, especially while Canelo continues to refuse to fight him and come up with some of the most ridiculous excuses I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Yawn. Once again you're making up stuff.
          Here's me posting in your Yamanaka thread.
          Your Oakland thread

It's not my fault your last few threads have been about your boxing experiences and your little racism war with Jubei .

But don't let me interrupt you, please tell us again something about garglers, p4p and tomato cans.
          cant have a war if you aren't fighting back......Jubei is a bigot....also a coward...bytches name drop then ignore you after saying foul stuff

anyway....enjoy the threads bro

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            What are these magical risks he is supposed to take?

GGG has beaten the best his division has to offer and he has shown that he is levels above them. I'm not sure what more he can do, especially while Canelo continues to refuse to fight him and come up with some of the most ridiculous excuses I've ever heard.
            fight a top 5 fighter from 154-168

he hasn't since Lemieux some had him around 6-7

its pretty simple. How many top 3 or 5 fighters has he defeated? not many if any

Comment

Originally posted by APryor View Post
              1. You give him a better chance, but you're not gonna lay even money

2. He could be on the decline. He's getting up there in age already. I would say DLH definitely wants to put this fight off as long as possible. Canelo should improve and GGG should decline over the next few years.

3. I watched the Brook fight and had no idea what the announcers were talking about. I could very clearly see that Brook was wearing down and was going to get stopped. Pawing at his eye, motioning to the referee, his terrible arm punches and lunges in round 5 when he was already fatigued... No idea what the announcers were talking about... They should not have been talking about anything but about Brook getting worn down and the coming stoppage.

4. A lot of times a great offensive fighter will get exposed by a guy who can box. I just don't see Canelo as that guy. GGG will be there to be hit, but so will Canelo. And Canelo will get stopped.
              Yeah he was wearing him down which was to be expected and I remember when Kell came out for the 5th he looked tired as f**k. But I still gave him 2 of the 4 completed rounds. Which is crazy after nearly getting knocked out in the 1st.

I also noticed GGG taking the first 1:30 of the rounds and the taking long rests and brook pulling it back later in the rounds. I'm not sure about his gas tank.

Comment

you are obsessed with GGG man, it's not even funny anymore, it's sad actually

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  Yeah he was wearing him down which was to be expected and I remember when Kell came out for the 5th he looked tired as f**k. But I still gave him 2 of the 4 completed rounds. Which is crazy after nearly getting knocked out in the 1st.

I also noticed GGG taking the first 1:30 of the rounds and the taking long rests and brook pulling it back later in the rounds. I'm not sure about his gas tank.

Yeah Brook was out of gas entering the 5th. I suspect he got a little carried away adding on muscle for the jump to MW and it cost him.

I also noticed Brook was winning the last 60 seconds of most rounds.

When GGG worked the jab, he dominated. For large stretches he was head hunting and not working the body as much or doubling his hooks (like he did when he hurt Brook in round 1). I didn't really see anything that would lead me to believe he won't stop Canelo though.

Comment

No but who cares its all make believe

Comment

When will he and his team take any risks?

we already saw him fight a no hoper and a guy on house arrest earlier this year

if he doesn't fight Jacobs, BJS or Eubank next, it wont be a surprise

this guy is in his mid 30s, has only defeated 4 former champions/titlists

won the ibf in the ring while the wba and wbc was handed to him

has there ever been a supposed top 3 p4p guy with a resume as weak as GGG?
                      You are totally obsessed with GGG to the point of insanity. Are you so god damn stupid that you don't understand the guys on here that hate him already hate him and they don't need you to convince them to hate him. The guys on here that like him aren't going to change their mind and hate him because of your idiotic lies about him. GGG was there ready to fight for both the WBC and WBA title. The guys he was supposed to fight for those titles refused to fight him and that's supposed to be his fault according to you???? You really are a stupid, bias, unreasonable ass hole. GGG won't be fighting Eubank because he already gave him a chance to fight and Eubank just wasted his time. GGG will be fighting Saunders or Jacobs next most certainly. Every time you post this same BS about GGG I challenge you to bet me some or all of your points on it. I am challenging you again to bet me. If he fights anyone but Saunders or Jacobs next you win the bet and if he fights one of them next I win the bet. Are you going to take the bet or not?

Comment

Working...
                      X