Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Warns Eubank: Back Up Talk - Sign Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Sorry bro, but Hearn is doing exactly what is asked of him by the Eubanks(Sr. & Jr.), so it wasn't Hearn's plan it was the deal based on which Jr. signed with matchroom.. If it is all upto Hearn we would have got Dorans & Jo Jo Dans all year long..
    He's doing what he's asked to do. Something K2 can't do for GGG. Make big fights for is fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      His manager has no idea what's going on. All they have to do is sign the contract presented to him by K2. This is a Matchroom card on Sky PPV. There's more to putting together a fight than signing a contract sent to you. They have no idea what it takes to put on a big fight because they've never done it. He should be grateful Eubank Jr is offering him a good payday and a chance to be on PPV in the UK. When they start offering people money for a big fight then they can complain about people not signing contracts. They'll know it's more to it than just signing a contract.
      I agree to few points you make except the bolded.. You make it sound as if Eubank is the guy with credentials here, he aint.. Golovkin has what Eubank needs, plain & simple.. As i said in my last post.. 3mil pounds is more than what Eubank himself has made for a fight, ffs the guy fights on undercards & is getting to headline on a main event.. Yeah Eubank is bringing in more money because of Sky & Matchroom, without which Eubank is nothing.. At the same time Eubank should be given a thumbs up for taking the fight..

Comment

His manager has no idea what's going on. All they have to do is sign the contract presented to him by K2. This is a Matchroom card on Sky PPV. There's more to putting together a fight than signing a contract sent to you. They have no idea what it takes to put on a big fight because they've never done it. He should be grateful Eubank Jr is offering him a good payday and a chance to be on PPV in the UK. When they start offering people money for a big fight then they can complain about people not signing contracts. They'll know it's more to it than just signing a contract.
        i doubt golovkin will be paid more than he was in his last two fights. probably a $2m baseline again

eubank is the one making like a bandit from this deal. he has everything to gain here and, provided he puts up a good effort, not much to lose

hearn has actually commented that K2 are unusually easy to negotiate with. GGG is just desperate to get a fight

Comment

He's doing what he's asked to do. Something K2 can't do for GGG. Make big fights for is fighter.
          Can't agree more.. K2 should stop playing the nice people to work with image & bend over backwards for everybody..

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
            Golovkin needs to move up, its worse than getting teeth pulled watching the grown men in this division come up with excuse after excuse, stall, and pull every trick in the book not to get in the ring with him, Canelo disgraced a country, Quillin pretty much ended his career, jacobs is hiding under haymons skirt, saunders is in the witness protection program,and now the Eubanks are actually coming across as bigger ****s than we originally thought, and that my friends is a whale of an accomplishment.
            Is there any guarantee to get top boxers if he moves up?

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              i doubt golovkin will be paid more than he was in his last two fights. probably a $2m baseline again

eubank is the one making like a bandit from this deal. he has everything to gain here and, provided he puts up a good effort, not much to lose

hearn has actually commented that K2 are unusually easy to negotiate with. GGG is just desperate to get a fight
              Yep. And he explained that not only are they working on the 5th draft of the contract, Loeffler is in Los Angeles which is a 8 hour time difference. So they're on different schedules while getting the fight done. People always automatically assume GGG's side is the truth. But when you have people just as active in the media as they are, the truth comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... another slick boy who calls out 'lil G'...
                Dey slick wit dat deception.

Comment

Can't agree more.. K2 should stop playing the nice people to work with image & bend over backwards for everybody..
                  When it comes to GGG every opponent becomes a businessmen because no other fighter out there terrorizes a whole division like that that nobody gives them a chance to win.

Basically everyone around GGGs weight is using GGG to get some attention, Brook, Ward and his trainer, Saunders, Ramirez, Canelo, Jacobs, Lara etc.

Eubank is just following suit but he put himself in that corner by making such a huge noise, now he better signs or will be forever declared as that greedy coward.

Comment

It's all good Eubanks just making sure he's making enough to cover all the medical bills....Don't know about yall but I give Eubank 0% chance.

Comment

I agree to few points you make except the bolded.. You make it sound as if Eubank is the guy with credentials here, he aint.. Golovkin has what Eubank needs, plain & simple.. As i said in my last post.. 3mil pounds is more than what Eubank himself has made for a fight, ffs the guy fights on undercards & is getting to headline on a main event.. Yeah Eubank is bringing in more money because of Sky & Matchroom, without which Eubank is nothing.. At the same time Eubank should be given a thumbs up for taking the fight..
                      If Golovkin had what Eubank Jr needed the fight would be taking place on a K2 card in America. GGG is the one that needs a fight, not Eubank Jr. Eubank Jr has fought 4 times in 8 months. And by the time this fight comes around it'll be his 5th fight in a year. Eubank Jr has plenty of options, including a lucrative rematch with BJS. Canelo is the challenger but the champ is travelling to him. GGG is the champ but he's travelling to the challenger. That's why Oscar was right about the 90/10 split.

Comment

Working...
                      X