Comments Thread For: Fury To Honor Klitschko Rematch, Likely Vacate IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    So what ?

The WBC did not mandate the WBA champ Wladimir Klitschko to Deontay Wilder, even AFTER Klitschko beat their #1 guy Povetkin..... and yet they played a completely different tune with the HBO fighter and WBA champ Gennady "money" Golovkin..... and yet you supported that no problem.
    That's completely irrelevant.

Even more so as Povetkin wasn't the WBC No1 and he wasn't Wilder's mando when Wlad beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      For the love of God can I get a GGG thread today boxingscene?!

Let me get that Ward lol or some more of that Kovalev is racist sht I like that

Fckin GGG it's been 2 fcking days lmaO next superstar my ass you boring FCK

This sht never happened to Floyd lmaO in fact Floyd is getting more spin than Golovkin and he's fcking retired
      Don't you have a gun, cowboy?

Why not just pick it up and shoot yourself?

Bwahahahahahahah!!

Comment

Here you go all you newbie fux that have spent the last year or so screaming about how important all these belts and dumbass unification fights are.

Comment

I guess Haymons about to have himself a unification bout with deontay later next year

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
            I guess Haymons about to have himself a unification bout with deontay later next year
            Could very well be. Didn't think about that. The guy the IBF wants Fury ti fight is the same guy Wilder has been rumored to be fighting next.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              Your mother is a big dumb goofy turd, dumbass!
              I fought in Saarbrucken at the beginning of this summer. The next day I ate at a kabob stand near the arena and had a falafel. It hit my guts wrong and I crapped in my pants before I could get back to my 68 Euro Ibis hotel. Once in the hotel I took my soiled shorts and sealed them in a gas station bag, took the bag down to the dumpster and hid it amongst the other refuse.

That bag contains the most Boxing talent and fistic knowledge you can find in Germany for 2015 as of today, Dec 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                I'm serious

2gether 4EVER you fckin clown

It's Cypher -n- Cyclone from now on here on boxingscene til death do you part you fckin ass jack

You clown you tried to rescue that b!tch

Notice how she didn't come to your defense like you did for her earlier you dumb FCK lmaO she know better I own that b!tch

And since I own her (and because you two are now connected 2gether 4ever) I own you too you idiot fck
                Did you say something?

Comment

Honestly I don't see what all the fuss is about.

If there was only one sanctioning body, would they allow an immediate rematch? I say they probably would. It's fair to give a long reigning champ a chance to get back, in case the loss was a fluke.

Does Fury want an immediate rematch? Looks like he does. He's not accepting the rematch because he was strongarmed into signing the contract. He really does want to fight Wlad twice. There's no one around that could give him a bigger fight.

Do the fans want an immediate rematch? Sure we do. If Fury was fighting Glazkow, the outcry from the fans would be 10 times bigger. Say Fury would get an injury in the Glazkow fight. We would be stuck with Wlad-Glazkow instead of Wlad-Fury. Is there anybody here that likes that scenario?

Let's respect IBF for following its rules. They give a shot to up and coming fighters. And let's look forward to Fury-Wlad 2.

Comment

This is bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                      I fought in Saarbrucken at the beginning of this summer. The next day I ate at a kabob stand near the arena and had a falafel. It hit my guts wrong and I crapped in my pants before I could get back to my 68 Euro Ibis hotel. Once in the hotel I took my soiled shorts and sealed them in a gas station bag, took the bag down to the dumpster and hid it amongst the other refuse.

That bag contains the most Boxing talent and fistic knowledge you can find in Germany for 2015 as of today, Dec 2nd.
                      Haha not bad!

Comment

Working...
                      X