Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

omar chavez vs galeno sandoval may3,2014 (full fight vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omar chavez vs galeno sandoval may3,2014 (full fight vid)

Awesome to see Sr stand proud beside his two sons regardless of the criticism they may get.

Many say Omar has the same discipline problems Jr has and whatnot, and while it may be true, Jr is naturally more talented than he is. Nothing about Omar impresses me or makes me believe he will be a notable fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Awesome to see Sr stand proud beside his two sons regardless of the criticism they may get.

Many say Omar has the same discipline problems Jr has and whatnot, and while it may be true, Jr is naturally more talented than he is. Nothing about Omar impresses me or makes me believe he will be a notable fighter.
      my same thought's he will get his azz kicked by someone at the top soon since he just beat the wbc number 6th ranked guy

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
        my same thought's he will get his azz kicked by someone at the top soon since he just beat the wbc number 6th ranked guy
        Completely agree. Nothing against him but there's really not much there to get excited about.

I do like Jr though, one of my favorite fighters. He inherited a lot of Sr's boxing genes whether people like to admit it or not. Iron chin, real cojones and heavy handed (not a KO artist but his punches are very solid). Also, if you take a close look at some of the punches Jr throws you will notice they are almost identical to Sr's.

While on topic... Here's a nice tribute of Sr I was watching the other day. Just beautiful:

Long live the Chavez name!

Comment

Working...
        X