Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religious or not,what do you think happens after you die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
    Your freewill gives you a choice. It's really simple.

Obey God's laws and take your rightful inheritance in heaven.

Persist on violating God's laws and spend an eternity of suffering in hell.

It's your freewill sir and I hope you make good use of it.
    lol. Obey or suffer for eternity! That's love if ever i heard it.

Comment

I used to believe in a afterlife but I'm not quite sure anymore because then it would conflict with my belief in reincarnation. Because I definitely believe in reincarnation there has even been proof of that like when some lil boy at about the age of 7 was obssessed with WWII era fighter planes for some reason (odd) and then one day came to the realization that he flew one of them during the war, he described the logistics of the plane, the ****pit, the systems and how they are maintained to a tee, how would this be possible without having a recollection or something?

Plus it happens to people all the time, like that feeling you get when you go to a certain place and have a sudden remembrance of it even tho u aint ever step foot there before.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        I used to believe in a afterlife but I'm not quite sure anymore because then it would conflict with my belief in reincarnation. Because I definitely believe in reincarnation there has even been proof of that like when some lil boy at about the age of 7 was obssessed with WWII era fighter planes for some reason (odd) and then one day came to the realization that he flew one of them during the war, he described the logistics of the plane, the ****pit, the systems and how they are maintained to a tee, how would this be possible without having a recollection or something?

Plus it happens to people all the time, like that feeling you get when you go to a certain place and have a sudden remembrance of it even tho u aint ever step foot there before.
        yeah, there are studies to back those up... children (3-7) most vividly "remember" things in stunning detail...

my man, a psychiatrist named stanislav grof mentioned these things in his book...

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          lol. Obey or suffer for eternity! That's love if ever i heard it.
          You have a choice good sir.

Entering heaven is not easy. It takes years of preparation. But knowing the existence of hell, do you prefer an eternity of suffering over an eternity of peace, comfort and love?

Man has been so used to the sins he has been committing that it has become normal behavior. You have to be able to discern and have the courage to do what is right.

Comment

You have a choice good sir.

Entering heaven is not easy. It takes years of preparation. But knowing the existence of hell, do you prefer an eternity of suffering over an eternity of peace, comfort and love?

Man has been so used to the sins he has been committing that it has become normal behavior. You have to be able to discern and have the courage to do what is right.
            mokmokv2,What religion do you practice?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              mokmokv2,What religion do you practice?
              I'm a practicing Roman Catholic.

The important thing is very soon Christians around the world will be labeled as terrorists. Those who do not bow down to the one world government with one currency and ONE RELIGION will be hunted down like animals. Most religious people are already sensing something is wrong, very soon it will come to a head.

Events are spiraling to place the one world government at the forefront. It came as a shock that a few months ago I watched a segment on CNBC where the reporter basically admitted that CENTRAL BANKS are the ones governing countries and that pretty soon all will be under a one world government.

The even more disturbing thing is that everybody on the panel including THE GUESTS were all agreeing to be so.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                nice.................
                yeah.. it's a nice story..

would be cool if it was true

Comment

This has been common knowledge for thousands of years. Dealing with the occult results in demonic possession.

Since Adam and Eve has been banished from Eden man's gifts of telepathy, telekinesis, and extra-sensory perception has been taken away. Persisting on accessing them will result in nothing but ruin.
                  This ****** believes in Adam and Eve.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
                    Nothingness. No pain or pleasure or thought. You cease to exist.
                    agreed ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      This ****** believes in Adam and Eve.
                      It is true and the illumination of conscience will show humanity that we are not descended from apes like what some scientist says.

Comment

Working...
                      X