Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Manny employ Alex Ariza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao may not be following Ariza's routine to the letter but he is doing some of it so he must feel it's worth something. As far as expecting a better Pacquiao, I think his sparring, road work, mitt work, bag punching, and shadow boxing are more important than Ariza's routine. Old time greats like Joe Louis, Ali, Robinson and Duran did ok without a strength coach.

Comment

For steroids.........

Comment

Not to claim Ariza necessarily falls into this category, but Pac seems like an extremely loyal guy who can't refuse anyone who attaches themself to his entourage. Like Ali, he allows himself to be leeched on and assumes responsibility for supporting a great number of random, useless people.
        Last edited by Miburo; 11-22-2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

i used to dislike ariza but after he grilled the old fart i dont have but admiration for him, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
            Not to claim Ariza necessarily falls into this category, but Pac seems like an extremely loyal guy who can't refuse anyone who attaches themself to his entourage. Like Ali, he allows himself to be leeched on and assumes responsibility for supporting a great number of random, useless people.
            Which is why he'll probably still be trying to make fights in 5 years time.

Comment

Because he makes a great PED shake

Comment

Its scary how much emphasis is put on a strength coach, the guy behaves like he is a boxing trainer

Virgil Hunter said he just finds it a baffling concept of so much focus being put on strength coaches. Ariza seems like a ****in douche, a very dodgy douche, hope he aint blackmailing Pac, i'm sure if he goes down he will take Pac with him

Comment

Ariza caters to Manny's every need. Treats him with respect and dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                    Koncz cleans his pool.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                      he also sticks those injections in his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X