Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Floyds a drug cheat but the first time you hear about it is in a crappy online boxing site. No major newspaper or tabloid was tipped off ( and these mofos have sources up the azz ) , no radio talk show, nothing even half credible.

What does that tell you?

Trust me and trust your selves that if someone like Floyd Mayweather Jr was caught using PEDs it would be all over the headlines. There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who would LOVE to see him legitimately shamed and disgraced and would not be able to contain them selves and would drop it to the media in an instant!

Dont be fooled.
    That's true but floyd haters have no life and they love to cry and be emotional so this thread is for them like haven

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Who wrote the May 20th press release?

I searched and it says Gabe Montoya wrote something but I can't find the original article.
      Oh ya, it was Montoya.

I'm saying the argument some in this thread are using as the difference between today's article and the one released on May 20th is Hauser is a member of BWAA and Montoya isn't.

Comment

• wow! it would not surprise me one bit!

Comment

• No evidence to support his accusations..floyd is clean and has always been clean..he never failed a test.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            That's true but floyd haters have no life and they love to cry and be emotional so this thread is for them like haven
            nevertheless......Floyd a CHEATER

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              nevertheless......Floyd a CHEATER
              a scared cheater to be exact.

Comment

• lol all of a sudden people are angry at rumors...the same people who feasted on rumors when it wasn't on their favorite fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                  We always knew he was a filthy cheating scumbag. He only fights once or twice a year and he is keenly aware of doping practices.

The fact that he was the first one to bring it up means he knows the internal intricacies of cheating. I've always referred to him as a Fraud and this confirms he is one.

Berto, Cheaterson, Ward, Fraud, Dirrell, Hopkins... these are all *****made punk cowards with no balls.

Pac on the other hand has GOD given power and is a beacon of truth and light to the sport.

Good post, It's ridiculously obvious Mayweather is a cheat.
                  fighting once a year to cycle off, knowing the inner workings of PED use, how to spot it, how to beat it and we're suppose to believe it all just a coincidence? We know for a fact that he doesn't give a shitabout cleaning up the sport. He can't lead an anti doping campaign while signing cheaters liker Berto to TMT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    Careful with the personal attacks man, that's against the rules.

Comment

• fighters should not dip their hands on drug testing in the first place...it's alright to make demands but for fighters to choose and hire a drug testing agency is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X