• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
    how many ears you got crushin?
    2 but 1 is much bigger then the other

A lot of the men in my family got thyroid cancers from the radiation tho

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I've been to the ones in and around Kiev years ago but they never really interested me.

My fathers side of the family is from Chernobyl so i've been there once
      Have you been to other parts of eastern europe? Id really like to see europe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        Have you been to other parts of eastern europe? Id really like to see europe one day.
        I'v been to Russia, and Belarus but im heading out to Czech republic, Germany, Austria and Ukraine in 1 month exactly

And yea europe has a lot to offer and with all the countries so close together you can visit a lot in a short period of time

Comment

I'v been to Russia, and Belarus but im heading out to Czech republic, Germany, Austria and Ukraine in 1 month exactly

And yea europe has a lot to offer and with all the countries so close together you can visit a lot in a short period of time
          Man, I wanna hook up with a girl from Russia or Romania, american girls suck

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            Man, I wanna hook up with a girl from Russia or Romania, american girls suck
            I heard Czechs are gorgeous

But Eastern europe has soooo many beautiful women. Main thing over there is that there are alot of good looking girls and they outnumber men by a pretty big margin since men usual die young over there.

So you see alot of regular guys with gorgeous women around, not even like rich guys like you'd have here

Comment

I heard Czechs are gorgeous

But Eastern europe has soooo many beautiful women. Main thing over there is that there are alot of good looking girls and they outnumber men by a pretty big margin since men usual die young over there.

So you see alot of regular guys with gorgeous women around, not even like rich guys like you'd have here
              I need to move. Can I bring my guns?

Comment

Working...
              X