No announcement yet.

Harder fight for Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harder fight for Canelo?

What's the hardest fight for Canelo? Callum Smith at 168, GGG at 160, Charlo at 160, or Andrade at 160? Thoughts?
    Smith at 168
    77.78%
    GGG at 160
    0.00%
    Charlo at 160
    5.56%
    Andrade at 160
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Smith. He’s a high level boxer who’s tall and long.

He’ll jab Alvarez to death.

Comment

beterviev > bivol at 175>billie joe saunders 160>callum smith 167

Comment

Artur.

Artur got that one hitter quitter sh^t. I think Canelo is elusive as f#ck & gots a above average chin, but I think he could get taken out by Artur. Anyone who beats Artur is gonna need to take him out before he gets to you or be almost perfect. Small margin for error.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

Ive seen Canelo get outjabbed by a few guys now. None of them did enough jabbing to get the W or enuff to change Canelos tune. I dont foresee Callum being able to do it either.

I think Canelo is gonna Fielding a guy like Callum. Not quite as dominate or as quick as the Fielding W, but conclusive & a KO will go down I feel like. Callum had trouble with Skogland & that f#cking kickboxer guy. Canelo is levels above these two mfers. This will look like a showcase fight if it goes down.

Comment

Canelo not losing to any of them if they can't knock him out and I don't think any of them can knock him out

Canelo won't look good vs Andrade or BJS Styles but neither will be able to get the Decision over him by just out-boxing him for 12 Rounds
            Last edited by sicko; 11-05-2019, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Canelo not losing to any of them if they can't knock him out and I don't think any of them can knock him out

Canelo won't look good vs Andrade or BJS Styles but neither will be able to get the Decision over him by just out-boxing him for 12 Rounds
              Crazy world we live in where Canelo can and does get outboxed and you still can't win against him.

Even crazier people(not you) still suck his nuts.

Canelo has a chin and isnt getting knocked out anytime soon. He knows just like floyd knew that if he makes it to the bell hes guarenteed victory.

This is the same dude who got completely outboxed and still, STILL, managed to pull a 114-114 card against Floyd. You'll never win on the cards against this guy and if you can, hes not fighting you ever. Dude will only fight people when he holds as many cards as he can.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                says the dumb PBC shill with his prospect gifs...

if Andy Lee, Eubank Jr., or Monroe Jr. could land on BJS or Vanes tagging Andrade then geez their styles must completely be above Canelo's... lol

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                  Crazy world we live in where Canelo can and does get outboxed and you still can't win against him.

Even crazier people(not you) still suck his nuts.

Canelo has a chin and isnt getting knocked out anytime soon. He knows just like floyd knew that if he makes it to the bell hes guarenteed victory.

This is the same dude who got completely outboxed and still, STILL, managed to pull a 114-114 card against Floyd. You'll never win on the cards against this guy and if you can, hes not fighting you ever. Dude will only fight people when he holds as many cards as he can.
                  Yeah it has always been this way in the sport of boxing. This sport was built on Corruption and nothing is different now. In Fact it is worse and more blatant now than it has ever been

But yeah it is unfair but it is reality, unless you knock him out I doubt you can get a decision win over him

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

Heard that last week...

Comment

Working...
                    X