Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To anybody trying to get GGG/Canelo tickets, how'd it go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anybody trying to get GGG/Canelo tickets, how'd it go?

Evidently pre-sale was abysmal and gen sale none the better.
    Anybody score any?

I saw some people on twitter that said they were able to score tickets. I tried 4 times and every time it said that nothing was available, no matter what the price range was.

Comment

Nothing at a price I was willing to pay. Screws up my whole plan for Autumn.

Comment

Yea, pisses me off. Only tickets I've seen, both pre-sale and gen sale after waiting for it to open is 1.5k and above

Comment

Saw lots of people complaining about the price and convenience fees on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Saw lots of people complaining about the price and convenience fees on twitter.
            For me, I only saw 1.5k and above tickets and I was on the pre-sale and gen sale on the dot.
            So when I wasn't getting an error, I was getting the high ass tickets.
            Also heard tickets prices were getting marked up to higher prices, but where in different seating zones for the 800 or lower seats

Comment

I got my ticket during Tuesday's presale section 222 for $756 after tax... same section is going for 1500 on stubhub... Super sike, gonna be able to see the biggest boxing match of the yr live... sorry fellas, you snooze you loose
              Last edited by Eastlos; 06-22-2017, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Selling one ticket to the ggg canelo fight n i saw you were looking. My friend cant make it anymore so got an extra trying to get rid of
                Got it at 800 presale and with taxes and fees worked out to close to 900.

Sec 103 row m seat 9
                Single ticket

Let me knw if interested

Comment

Working...
                X