No announcement yet.

Conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy

K2 had the judges to rob Chocolatito so that Golovkin would become #1 p4p imo.

How does Sor Rungvisai get the decision over Gonzalez, but then Golovkin gets the decision over Jacobs?

One K2 fighter gets robbed and another gets a decision that (in my opinion and the opinion of many others) should have gone the other way.

GGG is the bigger attraction and k2's main priority.

One of them is #1 p4p, and the other one is #2 so K2 was going to make sure their bigger star doesn't get any spotlight stolen from him.

I didn't make this thread as a troll, and I don't mean to offend anyone and I am NOT a hater at all. I'm just pointing out something that was apparent from my point of view. I respect GGG as a fighter and he's very good.

Please dont hate me just tell me what you think.

Only conspiracy going on is Assad and Putin. USA bout to go to War. Buckle your seats

Comment

You just don't know what you're watching rung bullied choclotito and landed the harder shots and almost swept the second half of the fight, scores were spot on that night.

Comment

I was looking for the "ha ha" part but couldn't find it....

Comment

GGG jacobs was not a robbery. Majority of all fans and writers had ggg winning.
          Outlanded by 3x as much but jacobs got robbed? Lol

Comment

Stick to chemtrails. No conspiracy here !

Comment

D- troll thread. So many awful troll threads lately. April Fools effect or something going on? Idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                D- troll thread. So many awful troll threads lately. April Fools effect or something going on? Idk.
                Not that much of a bad thread. More like C-.

I could make a B+ thread on Wade and you'd give it a D-

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  Only conspiracy going on is Assad and Putin. USA bout to go to War. Buckle your seats
                  How is that a conspiracy? Assad wants to remain in power and Russia wants an ally in the Middle East. It's about as straightforward a piece of realpolitik as you'll find. Exactly the same kind of game all major governments - especially the US - play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Not that much of a bad thread. More like C-.

I could make a B+ thread on Wade and you'd give it a D-
                    Nah man I give high marks on high quality trolling. There has just been a ton of sh^tty trolling the last week or so.

And damn near any troll thread that says "I'm not a troll thread", like this poorly planed one, at best should get a D+.

Comment

Working...
                    X