No announcement yet.

Whats Elie Sekbach's Beef with Mario Lopez? He is talking mad trash on him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Elie Sekbach's Beef with Mario Lopez? He is talking mad trash on him

Elie sounds like a jealous hater here, I seen Elie spar and get toyed with by some random british dude, and I seen the videos of Mario Lopez smoker fights at Wild Card and Mario would destroy Sekbach.

lol im laughing at Sekbach reading the tweet but not reading the part where Lopez said he will lift the Wild Card Ban, Sekbach refuses to acknowledge that he was banned from Wild card even won't read that part of the tweet.

Its funny before Eli got banned from Wild card back in 2009 he was praising Mario Lopez this video is old and it shows a fighter saying Mario can fight and Eli posted it along with him interviewing Lopez and being cool with him from 2009 my how times change, Elie went from being the biggest pactar and floyd hater to being the biggest pac hater and floyd fanboy

Last edited by hectari; 05-27-2016, 10:24 AM.

Video of Mario Lopez smoker fight at the Wild Card back in 2003 or 4 I think with a young freddie Roach as ref, this are now illegal, but Roach used to allow them before they shut them down.

Here is Seckbach sparring

Comment

Elie looks exactly how I thought he would in a ring

Comment

Mario Lopez is a known womanizer, he probably banged Sekbachs girl. You know what they say, once you go Brown, cant no other put it down...

Comment

at Seckbach calling Lopez "easy work", someone should tell him talking like Mayweather doesn't mean you can fight like him.

Comment

LOL The saddest part about all this and the current state of boxing, is Seckbach vs Lopez would probably be one of the top actually made fights of 2016.

Comment

A better more even sparring with be Elie vs Mayweathers bodyguard Jizzy Mack that short buff dude who got knocked out in sparring on All Access.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Video of Mario Lopez smoker fight at the Wild Card back in 2003 or 4 I think with a young freddie Roach as ref, this are now illegal, but Roach used to allow them before they shut them down.

Here is Seckbach sparring
                Elie is lame. Lopez would smoke him pretty easily. U sure know this sparring will never happen. Elie will neve accept it. Cant wait for the day someone smacks him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Elie is lame. Lopez would smoke him pretty easily. U sure know this sparring will never happen. Elie will neve accept it. Cant wait for the day someone smacks him.
                  Elie has been talking stupid for years on Lopez, like in this video he is talking tough but we all know he wont do squat.

Elie sounds so butt hurt in the video, he knows Lopez would wreck him, they are around the same age group as well I think Elie is 2 years older.

Elie is 44 and lopez is 42

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Elie has been talking stupid for years on Lopez, like in this video he is talking tough but we all know he wont do squat.

Elie sounds so butt hurt in the video, he knows Lopez would wreck him, they are around the same age group as well I think Elie is 2 years older.

Elie is 44 and lopez is 42
                    Seckbach just trying to get some publicity, if AC Slater attacks him he might even make it on to TMZ.

Ellie is 44? I thought he was in his late 20s.

Comment

Working...
                    X