No announcement yet.

Hey butthurt Manny fans...come joing me and lets let the butthurt flow together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    There are posters who always defend Floyd but actually contribute to other discussions too. And then there are posters whose every contribution is dripping in negativity and hate. From my experiences on NSB the majority of posters that are like that tend to be Floyd fans, but I ignore almost all Pacquiao-Mayweather threads so I might not be seeing the full picture.

But the likes of that hansguber guy or xi, or a dozen more like them, never do anything except spew hatred at some fighter or other all day long. It must take a really lonely and angry existence to get up every day and spend your time doing that. But even if it doesn't it's hard to see those guys as boxing fans. They don't seem to enjoy anything about it.

you can tell who took the whole e-war personal...

Comment

• PAC won guys

It's celebration time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        damn, a i missed w.web's thread about broner being more gracious in defeat than manny

Broner and gracious in the same sentence

Comment

damn, a i missed w.web's thread about broner being more gracious in defeat than manny
          It was impressive. That guy is such a phag, I dont know why he keeps campaigning against manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
            Broner and gracious in the same sentence
            Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            It was impressive. That guy is such a phag, I dont know why he keeps campaigning against manny.
            thread was deleted before i got there

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Young mullet, why ask such a question?

Art thou furious?

Let it be.
              Boxing scene was so much more fun with less moderation.

I remember those days fondly.

Comment

Yeah, it got deleted. I thought both guys were poor losers.

Comment

l'm beginning to doubt my good impression of that webb dude after the floyd win.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    l'm beginning to doubt my good impression of that webb dude after the floyd win.
                    like Jas said somewhere, they're sore winners

they're more butthurt than most butthurt Pac fans it's almost pathetic

Comment

Working...
                    X