No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: We'll Review Every Option, Pacquiao Only One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Lol, Cotto is coming off of two straight losses after coming off a shaky staged win over a one eyed Margarito.

Why are people even suggesting this fight? Did I mention size difference? I mean Marquez still would beat Cotto, but this fight makes no sense.
    It makes as much sense as Making Cotto put his 147 belt on the line in a 144 bout

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      Marquez sealed his career perfectly by stopping Pac
      there's 0 reason for him to go on
      if it's not Pac, why even bother fighting again?
      anybody else will beat piss drinker now, he's old
      nothing left to prove, just retire, and take Rafael with him, he's shot
      Nah, Paquiao should retire. Two losses in a row. Has he awaken yet?? buahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        It's funny that starting from the first fight thru the 3rd, marquez has done nothing but beg and chase PAC around. Now that he finally has a win over PAC all of a sudden he's gonna review all possible options first? U didn't care for the other options when u were begging PAC for a rematch. This just goes to show the type of character this guy is. He could have shown some class and say a rematch is possible if they agree to my terms instead he rejects a PAC fight from the start after finally getting the win.
        Finally has a win?? He was robbed in the other fights, bozo. In the last fight he knoched down Pacman hard in the third and KTFOut of him cold in the sixth. As cold as the North pole. Knockout of the year or decade caliber. *******.

Comment

Marquez: We'll Review Every Option, Pacquiao Only One

.... indeed Juan Manuel Marquez, you should review very option... surely, you, Juan Manuel Marquez is Only One of the options for Manny Pacquiao to fight... else, you will be liked Timothy Bradley, who was left-out in the cold... bwa ha ha ha...

Comment

PACMAN VS MARQUEZ V it is.

Comment

Working...
            X