Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only people who overrate him are the ******s who would suck the farts from his ass. (pacturds).

Other than that, he's one hell of a fighter. That "one dimensional one two" has worked awfully well for him.

Stupid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      You don't duck a one-dimensional fighter for $100 million. You'd become the laughing stock of the world. So it's probably better for you guys to overrate Pac. That way the ducking would be justified and not so funny. Hehe...

Just saying.
      Didnt Floyd offer Manny a 50/50 split in 2009? Just saying. Could you imagine if Floyd wouldve been the one that pulled out of negotiating? Everybody always forgets to bring up that little detail. But since you dont have any factual evidence you just make **** up. And you have the balls to say Floyd was the ducker? Just go grab a knife and stick yourself.
      Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 12-14-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
        But not marquez. Manny cant adapt. He only knows one way to attack. But he does it well and most of the time it will work out for him. He's a great "fighter" but not "boxer".
        I can almost agree with this.
        He is a fighter with good skills. He can deliver great counters at times, and even moves well when he has needed to. I think his style has always worked well for him, and he has been able to compete with JMM who is a masterful boxer 3 times.

He hasnt ever really needed to learn to box. He has just improved his offence, and learnt to move a little more. His chin has nearly always survived the tough tests, so he doesnt focus on defence.

Great fighter. World class destroyer from Fly up to Welter.

Comment

PAC been overrated like it or not the truth hurts to butthurt PAC fans

Comment

Floyds the overated one. The overated one who dont fight and hasnt beaten anyone too good as well. And refuses to fight a ton of people who want him to fight.

Comment

A multi-time lineal world champion is not overrated. He's got weaknesses but his resume speaks for its self. I'm sure you can disect it and try and discredit certain wins, as you can with any fighter, however what he's achieved is remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Floyds the overated one. The overated one who dont fight and hasnt beaten anyone too good as well. And refuses to fight a ton of people who want him to fight.
                Neither one of um are overrated, they are great fighters end of story..

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  I can almost agree with this.
                  He is a fighter with good skills. He can deliver great counters at times, and even moves well when he has needed to. I think his style has always worked well for him, and he has been able to compete with JMM who is a masterful boxer 3 times.

He hasnt ever really needed to learn to box. He has just improved his offence, and learnt to move a little more. His chin has nearly always survived the tough tests, so he doesnt focus on defence.

Great fighter. World class destroyer from Fly up to Welter.
                  People always overlook this when talking about Pacquiao. They will say he doesn't have skills, but he fought three very close fights with one of the best, most skilled counter punchers you will ever see, a guy who's style is the absolute worst for him. That takes much more skill than Pac is given credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    One dimensional fighter beat Cotto, Oscar, Mosley, and Hatton more convincingly?
                    ONly semi legit fight was Cotto

Comment

While I respect OP's opinion. I disagree. Even if you believe he's one dimensional, it doesn't take away from his accomplishments. His resume alone speaks volumes. He hasn't been "exposed", he got careless and he was caught and stopped badly don't get me wrong but that's like saying Ali was "exposed" when lost for the first time. I mean it's crazy how many Floyd fans are taking so much credit for Marquez KO'ing Pac. Pac is a great fighter, he'll be remembered for his aggressiveness, power, speed, and heart. Floyd will be remembered as the guy who ducked Pacquiao, eventhough I think he would beat Pac if he mans up and steps in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X