No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Demands Mayweather Jr. After Berto Beatdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Guerrero had about 5 fans before he won last night, and he's been a pro for how long? Bandwagon fans.
    Can you confirm that? Guerrero drew more people in the Aydin fight than Broner drew in his Escobedo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Can you confirm that? Guerrero drew more people in the Aydin fight than Broner drew in his Escobedo fight.
      No, I can't because I don't care. I only care about wins and losses. There are good fighters out there who have no fan base which is why I don't care.

Broners fan base is growing. You're a fan, but you can't say that you are because you'll be considered a traitor, lmao. Coward!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I truly hope they don't make this fight, especially at 154. I just don't consider Berto the kind of win that gets you a fight with Mayweather. But I guess it worked for Victor Ortiz(sad to say).
        Why are you protecting Mayweather? I mean who is worthy in your eyes? What makes a fighter worthy? Mayweather beat an over the hill Cotto in his last fight and was tagged all night. Fighters earn they're own shots by winning and beating fighter no one thinks they will beat. Guerrero has kept his word. I would also like to see Mayweather fight Martinez or Canelo but a Guerrero fight would be interesting. OK if not Guerrero then Mayweather can fight Thurman. He's at 154!

Comment

Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
          Why are you protecting Mayweather? I mean who is worthy in your eyes? What makes a fighter worthy? Mayweather beat an over the hill Cotto in his last fight and was tagged all night. Fighters earn they're own shots by winning and beating fighter no one thinks they will beat. Guerrero has kept his word. I would also like to see Mayweather fight Martinez or Canelo but a Guerrero fight would be interesting. OK if not Guerrero then Mayweather can fight Thurman. He's at 154!
          Over the hill Cotto? Floyd is older that Cotto.

Comment

Over the hill Cotto? Floyd is older that Cotto.
            Age has nothing to do whether you're over the hill or not. You can still be prime and older.

Comment

Age has nothing to do whether you're over the hill or not. You can still be prime and older.
              Manny ducked this Cotto , dont forget it !

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                Guerrero is not even in the same Park. There's NO demand for the fight and personally, I would hate to watch the one sided boxing class.
                then who dumb ass? If no one is worthy then why does Mayweather get so much praise for who he fights?

Comment

Don't tell me. Tell the guy whose post I answered.

Comment

If Floyd fights Guerrero, I won't watch another Floyd or Pacquiao fight again. It's bad enough Pac Marquez 4 is happening. To see Floyd get another pay day fighting an inferior guy would be sickening to watch.
                    I hope you honor ur word & not give a penny to Floyd!

Comment

Working...
                    X