Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see El Vaca De Dinero fight after he brutally KO's Maraniņa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
    lmfao at the people who say ward would retire chavez jnr ha hahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahaahhahahahah ahahahahahhahahahhahhahaahhahhahahahahhaahahahahah ahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha
    He'd beat him. I don't think Chavez is at the point where a loss against a top p4p fighter should have him considering retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by sux_my_wang_34 View Post
      He'd beat him. I don't think Chavez is at the point where a loss against a top p4p fighter should have him considering retirement.
      ward would not have an easy nights work against chavez im not a huge chavez fan ive been watching him fight since the duddy fight i just dont think he gets the credit he deserves fair enough the level of opponent has been c to b level but i do think he is a force to be reckoned with to me he is relentless a BOXERS nightmare imo

Comment

ward would not have an easy nights work against chavez im not a huge chavez fan ive been watching him fight since the duddy fight i just dont think he gets the credit he deserves fair enough the level of opponent has been c to b level but i do think he is a force to be reckoned with to me he is relentless a BOXERS nightmare imo
        I don't think it'd be utter domination or anything. Probably a little rough for Ward. I don't think anyone would be knocked out. But I do think it'd be a clear win for Ward. Then again a decision could come down to what city or state they fight in. Just my opinion.

Comment

I don't think it'd be utter domination or anything. Probably a little rough for Ward. I don't think anyone would be knocked out. But I do think it'd be a clear win for Ward. Then again a decision could come down to what city or state they fight in. Just my opinion.
          chavez would make make it rough for ward no doubt hes got a great engine to tho can ward cope with that kind of pressure for 12 rounds?

Comment

dawson and cotto would school jjc but looks like martinez gonna do it first

Comment

chavez would make make it rough for ward no doubt hes got a great engine to tho can ward cope with that kind of pressure for 12 rounds?
              I guess that remains to be seen. You gotta ask that same question of any Chavez opponent. I think Ward is an exceptional inside fighter tho. He's show a good ability to adapt to adversity imo and big pressure fighters are not unbeatable. I think Chavez is far less experienced than Ward and if anyone can beat him at 168 it'd be Ward. I don't think he's the only guy capable I just think he'd be the most likely to beat Chavez. I'm not knocking Chavez by any means. He didn't have the benefit of an amateur career, everything he knows he learned in the pro ranks. For 45 boxing matches or so in his entire life he's progressive at an amazing rate and I think he has the potential to become one of the greats of this era. That being said, I also think Ward is well on his way to becoming one of the great fighters of this era. His experience would give him the edge and I'm not sure Chavez would be able to adapt as well as Ward in my opinion.

Comment

Lol Andre ward would win just about every round against Jr. Chavez Jr doesn't even beat Carl froch or sakio bika IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  Lol Andre ward would win just about every round against Jr. Chavez Jr doesn't even beat Carl froch or sakio bika IMO.
                  well I don't think he'd beat Ward or Froch in any way, don't think it'd as easy for them as it seems on paper either. But Bika man? You wouldn't give him 35% chance?

Comment

well I don't think he'd beat Ward or Froch in any way, don't think it'd as easy for them as it seems on paper either. But Bika man? You wouldn't give him 35% chance?
                    I think bika is an extremely hard fight for Jr. Probably the worse one outside of ward. U can't bully bika, ur not gonna hurt him and he's not gonna back down. Jr is good on the inside but I couldn't argue he's better than bika. The best way to beat bika is to box him, which Jr isn't capable of doing. Tough tough fight for Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      I think bika is an extremely hard fight for Jr. Probably the worse one outside of ward. U can't bully bika, ur not gonna hurt him and he's not gonna back down. Jr is good on the inside but I couldn't argue he's better than bika. The best way to beat bika is to box him, which Jr isn't capable of doing. Tough tough fight for Jr.
                      Ha. You might be right. I give Chavez 35% because he has risen to the occasion in his last several fights. Can't deny he's improving every fight. But that's still 65% for Bika to emerge victorious.
                      Man now you got me thinking about Bika-Davis. That was a fun ass fight to watch for me. I dunno why. Just enjoyed the **** out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X