Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanting to bet heavy on Haye beating the Steelhammer should watch this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanting to bet heavy on Haye beating the Steelhammer should watch this.

You can't put muscle on a glass chin!

Atg thread

Thanks mate

Comment

All the people talking about Wlad's glass chin tend to ignore that Haye's chin is no better.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
        You can't put muscle on a glass chin!

I agree....

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
          I agree....

Yes, Wlad won that fight. Haye has never been in with a puncher like Peter, although that will change on July 2nd. I'm backing Wlad to replicate Jimmy Twite.

Comment

Haye dropped by feather fisted career Super Middleweight Lolenga Mock

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Yes, Wlad won that fight. Haye has never been in with a puncher like Peter, although that will change on July 2nd. I'm backing Wlad to replicate Jimmy Twite.
              Look at this bum with 20 losses beating the shit out of Wladimir. Wlad cowered in his corner like a pussy because he can not take pressure. Haye is faster and will hit Wlad when he is down.

Comment

Heavyweight Ross Puritty Punches > Super Middleweight Lolenga Mock Punches

Comment

Originally posted by True Guru View Post

Haye dropped by feather fisted career Super Middleweight Lolenga Mock

If you land a shot on Haye he goes down. What are the chances Wlad will land at least one bomb on Haye? 100% I would say. And unlike Mock, one shot from the Steelhammer is all it will take to end that contest.

Comment

not that this thread deserves a reply, but how a video of him fighting a southpaw from his amateur days has any relevance to this fight is beyond me. In fact both clips, if you want to bet your money on those videos go right ahead, but I wouldn't recommend it. Why not throw in the mormeck knockdown whist your there...it all means squat for a number of reasons I am not gonna waste my time to list.

Recently another british fighter...you might have heard of him amir khan who also has what you would politely call a modest chin, went in against one of the most murderous punchers in boxing...and the rest is history as they say.

Now if I showed you highlights of khan's knockdown in the amateur's against craig watson and his knockdown against the light hitting lightweight willie limmond im pretty sure you would have jumped to the same conclusion. I guess some people just have to learn the hard way. Believe me if Haye loses this its not because he has a 'glass chin'.

Comment

Working...
                    X