Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal strams will not hurt Pac VS Marg people.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The streams may not hurt, but the bars and pubs will

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
      do you do that when all the other big fights come on and people stream them???
      Are the people who stream things for free coming on this forum months in advance advertising that they are gona have free streams for other big fights?

Comment

do you do that when all the other big fights come on and people stream them???

nope...this will be my first time

Comment

I mean they actually made online petitions and facebook pages to boycott the mosley-floyd ...i mean 4real???wow..just wow..and ya'll are complaining about streams...streams..we're talking about streams.....lol

Illegal streams has been here for years and i have never seen anyone on here complaining about it, so all of a sudden its a bad thing because Pac-Marg have a fight? I dont care anyways we get all your fights for free over here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBaadshah View Post
            The streams may not hurt, but the bars and pubs will
            Bars and pubs? Yeah just about every sports bar in the Southwest will have this PPV on live as it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              It's the same stupid behavior which means *******s and *****s are cut from the same cloth!
              ive yet to see anyone make a facebook page telling people to boycott a manny fight...no ones sent a petition to nike to drop manny...*******s are on an entirely differant level...people stream alot of huge fights,,i dont hear anyone complaining about that..ya'll act like mannys god or something..ya'll are complaning about streams...streams..and on hear people stream every big fight..but since its manny its wrong?

Comment

huge boxing fan..but i dont support manufactured fights....

did you order PBF-JMM?

that was a manufactured GBP fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Illegal streams has been here for years and i have never seen anyone on here complaining about it, so all of a sudden its a bad thing because Pac-Marg have a fight? I dont care anyways we get all your fights for free over here.

Im not complaining about them Im just laughing and pointing my finger at the idiots who think the streams will even remotely hurt the final PPV numbers for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    exactly.......they act like mannys god..he can be streamed justlike anyone else...no1's paying for this bull**** fight

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                      did you order PBF-JMM?

that was a manufactured GBP fight
                      nope..watched it for free the next day...but i did order mosley-floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X