Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea's Andy Myers is meant to have sparked out Roy Keane in the tunnel.

I suppose Keano lived by the sword.

Andy is one of the worst players I've seen play for Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I can agree with that as far as the quality = wins mention.

That was basically City for their 2 recent titles. They simply had the most quality players of any team despite no identity or cohesion between players.

United are the same way right now.
      City have consistently scored more team goals and played the highest quality passing football of team in the country for years now (before that Arsenal), including the 2 title winning seasons.

United are categorically nowhere near the same quality of those 2 title winning teams, individually or collectively. Literally every position apart from GK they're less experienced and generally worse off.

Comment

• attn everyone

Solanke was the best player in the world cup. He's going to be the best player in the Premier League. He's going to be as good as Ronaldo or Messi. Mark my words. We will win the league this coming season with Solanke

Comment

• I didn't get the hype about Solanke. I've seen a far bit of him at various levels at Chelsea.

But in that U-20 the Spurs kid Onomah was head and shoulders above his teammates.

Delle Alli shouldn't be a nailed on starter for England imo. Yet to play well.

Comment

• Confirmed.

Comment

• Did Gareth Southgate really think playing Phil Jones at right back and Kyle Walker at left back was the best use of his resources against 10 men.

England are obviously crap but come on Gareth, lol.

I hope we don't qualify.

I want to enjoy the next world cup.

I don't see the point in picking any players over the age of 23 tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Chelsea's Andy Myers is meant to have sparked out Roy Keane in the tunnel.

One of the worst players I've seen play for Colchester.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Chelsea's Andy Myers is meant to have sparked out Roy Keane in the tunnel.

Didn't spark him out, just had a fight with him according to Dennis Wise. I do remember reading about Clough dropping him though when he was at Forest.

One thing i loved about Keano was he wasn't like Joey Barton going after 5'4 lads, he went for whoever wherever no matter if they were 5'4 or 6'4, he didn't give a ****. Schmeichel, Vieira, Shearer etc.

Proper man was Keano and a captain you can only dream of nowadays.

Comment

• Agree completely about Onomah Sparked. Looked a class act, he needs to be in the senior team soon based on the competition.

And if Liverpool sign Mbappe this summer I will buy a season ticket in the Kop. Not happening Roy, that kid gonna be a star.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      Agree completely about Onomah Sparked. Looked a class act, he needs to be in the senior team soon based on the competition.

And if Liverpool sign Mbappe this summer I will buy a season ticket in the Kop. Not happening Roy, that kid gonna be a star.
                      He's class aint he, only 18 years old

Best get to saving up then....L'Equipe known in France as the most reputable source of transfers have basically confirmed we're the frontrunners to sign him, he's met with Klopp and is convinced with the project and is all but confirmed.

Dembele aswell though, he's quality too, wish we signed him when we were after him last summer.

Comment

Working...
                      X