No announcement yet.

Who riding wit Jeff Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who riding wit Jeff Horn

I know I am. Manny is a huge favorite over Horn but for the life of me I can't figure out why. I've ran the numbers and watched hundreds of hours of breaking down both fighter and I came to the same conclusion,Blinky gone one punch KO Pac Man early.

Let's keep it real,Manny's chin is gone and Jeff packs that thunder from down under. It's over in 4. Bank on it son.

Jeff Horn:beast mode engaged

Can't be touched
    Can't be stopped
    Can't be moved
    Can't be rocked
    Can't be shook
    We hot

rooting for horn as well although i aint putting my money on it, id like to see that hypocritical dumb ass senator get beat...

Comment

How you going to post that picture ? Wow...

This hurts man. Lola ain't safe.

Comment

I will say horn is way way underrated by people that have never seen him fight , ive seen him fight live the kids talented tough and durable but inexperienced , he will fight better than many believe , still love manny and hope he wins but its a tougher fight than people think. and I have my ticket for the fight and will be there !!!!

Comment

hectari is. And anyone who isn't, is a racist

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
            I will say horn is way way underrated by people that have never seen him fight , ive seen him fight live the kids talented tough and durable but inexperienced , he will fight better than many believe , still love manny and hope he wins but its a tougher fight than people think. and I have my ticket for the fight and will be there !!!!
            If you think he has proved tough and durable against mediocre opposition I don't really know what your seeing, Ive seen him fight as well and this fight is miles ahead where he is at.

Comment

Good domestic level fighter.

I remember Shannan Taylor, another Australian who looked very good. Got to his 30th fight with no losses. Sadly for him, his 30th fight was against a genuine world class boxer - Shane Mosley.

Boom.

We also had a guy named Glen Kelly. Remember him? Got to his 30th fight with no losses. Looked great. Sadly, his 30th fight was against RJJ.

Boom.

Yeah, I would love to see Horn win. But I can't see it happening. This isn't like Danny Green picking on an ancient RJJ, Pacman still has a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                How you going to post that picture ? Wow...

This hurts man. Lola ain't safe.
                You fuck with me imma fuck back.

I'll put on my night vision goggles,pick the lock on your front door,sneak down the hallway,crack your bedroom door open every so quietly,take a pic of you popping Beercules Cat's cherry without you even noticing,leave and then post the picture on this very website.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

I'll put on my night vision goggles,pick the lock on your front door,sneak down the hallway,crack your bedroom door open every so quietly,take a pic of you popping Beercules Cat's cherry without you even noticing,leave and then post the picture on this very website.
                  That is just mean

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

No wonder he's always talking about that damn cat...

SICK!

Comment

Working...
                    X