No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme Not Making Money With TMT, Starts Driving Uber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    You need help dude. Just Google the article and learn something.
    I did. My bad. I apologize. Your not a b itch! But Jason Shaw is!

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Floyd Mayweather "Here at Mayweather promotions we look after and take care of our fighters. So if you a fighter you are a fighter you should sign with me." Lol lol lol

Truth be told the only one taking care of Mayweather Promotions fighters are Uber taxi service. lol lol lol lol

Floyd may have been undefeated in the ring but that dude be taking L's left and right outside the ring. lol lol lol
      Just realize that they gave this guy a chance after having a rough stretch. He was just given a fight for really no reason.

Mayweather takes care of a lot of his stable. More than most would think appropriate. This is coming from a primary source on the matter. He has fighters living quite comfortable considering their performances in the ring.

Notice how many title opportunities they get. How many eliminator fights they get. He does too much for some of those guys imo.

But people just hear his name and throw random hatred. The truth is Durlome has been struggling abd TMT threw him a bone. It takes time to make money. He's not some star, cash generating fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I was using it as an example. It was probably in the ballpark of what he got against Crawford.
        that was a while ago and after taxes/manager fees cant last too long

Comment

Haven't seen a TMT fighter make huge money. It's oxymoronic, I know. Floyd is also pissed at fighters asking for too much money and said recently he'll tell Haymon about it.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            YOU ARE A LYING MEXICAN SCUMBAG.... STOP CRYING YOU LIAR...... I ALWAYS PROVE YOUR LYING ASS WRONG THIS IS NOTHING NEW! CHINGA TU MADRE MAS PUTOOOOOOO
            http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...215-story.html
            Chinga tu madre tu hijo de tu puta, perra, bomba, tronada, parchada, arrastrada, huanga, cojida madre!

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Haven't seen a TMT fighter make huge money. It's oxymoronic, I know. Floyd is also pissed at fighters asking for too much money and said recently he'll tell Haymon about it.
              The real question is what have any of them done to deserve a pay day outside of Davis and Jack.

You take a quick look at his stable, you soon realize those guys have gotten a lot of opportunities that they really didn't deserve. He's been way to generous imo.

He's just maturing and learning how to manage a company. I'm sure he realized he was bleeding too much cash and backed off on taking care of guys.

Comment

Just realize that they gave this guy a chance after having a rough stretch. He was just given a fight for really no reason.

Mayweather takes care of a lot of his stable. More than most would think appropriate. This is coming from a primary source on the matter. He has fighters living quite comfortable considering their performances in the ring.

Notice how many title opportunities they get. How many eliminator fights they get. He does too much for some of those guys imo.

But people just hear his name and throw random hatred. The truth is Durlome has been struggling abd TMT threw him a bone. It takes time to make money. He's not some star, cash generating fighter.
                Lol lol. He was given a fight for no reason? That's what you said? Hello guy, he is a fighter so he wants fights. Don't act like Floyd is doing him a favor given him fights. The dude is a boxer.

Floyds stable is easily the worst in boxing. And other boxers see that and that's why he can't get high profile guys under his umbrella.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  Some of these guys need financial advisors.
                  Someone to tell him hey that 100k you made might have to last you the entire year so don't spend it all at once and you might not get a other big check so invest your money well.
                  Yep.

I'd bet he probably made 100k-ish for the Crawford fight. Gross obviously. Net after taxes, paying his people & training expenses is probably ~30k-40k best case. Problem is that was in 2015. Its 2017 & he's fought only twice since then & those fights surely didn't pay Crawford money.

So lets just assume he made $100k total for those two fights, I'd bet against that all day, but lets assume all the same. That means in ~2yrs he's probably taken home $60k-$80k/max or $30k-$40k/per year basically. You can live on that, but you can't f#ck around much with that amount of money.

How much responsibility does a boxer need to take in his own financial life? I say all of it ultimately cuz hes the only one on the line if things don't go well & he'll be the one able to buy the crocodile skinned lambo if things do go well. And sometimes reality dictates you gotta Uber for a few months or a year if you f#cked up somewhere on that road.

Comment

The real question is what have any of them done to deserve a pay day outside of Davis and Jack.

You take a quick look at his stable, you soon realize those guys have gotten a lot of opportunities that they really didn't deserve. He's been way to generous imo.

He's just maturing and learning how to manage a company. I'm sure he realized he was bleeding too much cash and backed off on taking care of guys.
                    VERY WELL SAID

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Lol lol. He was given a fight for no reason? That's what you said? Hello guy, he is a fighter so he wants fights. Don't act like Floyd is doing him a favor given him fights. The dude is a boxer.

Floyds stable is easily the worst in boxing. And other boxers see that and that's why he can't get high profile guys under his umbrella.
                      So Tank Davis isn't high profile? Hmm...

Comment

Working...
                      X