Canelo-GGG is signed=MAY THE BEST MAN WIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    It's going to be TrollingScene around here for the rest of the year
    When has it ever not been trollingscene?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      thanks, larry. we didnt know about this. thanks again.
      sorry i was out of town and just got in
      Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      YOure a little late Larry. The "past prime" excuses have already begun
      i see
      Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
      I had no idea, thanks for the news Larry.

P.S., remember to put some lotion on your ashy ass elbows before you go to bed.
      yea just got back in town..sure thing buddy
      Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Can we still like both guys afterwards?
      not sure
      Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      You're right ggg is at his absolute peak...just like pac was against floyd.
      yea and somehow Floyd at 38 was prime??

Comment

When has it ever not been trollingscene?
        It's going to hit a whole new level. Guys on both sides will be starting troll threads, counter troll threads and more. It's already happening with threads like "what's so great about Canelo" vs "what's so great about GGG".

In a few weeks, we'll wish the level of trolling was ONLY as bad as it was last week.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Time for talking is over..no excuses the best man will win... #NOEXCUSES #NOAPOLIGIZES
          The battle of two fake Mexicans. 1 from Asia and the other is Groundskeeper Willy's stolen biological son.

I cannot wait for the face off. "I told you I am not afraid senor'" and "I like box. Box is good. Big Box good for everybody. My Gift"
          Last edited by deanrw; 05-08-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            sorry i was out of town and just got in

i see

yea just got back in town..sure thing buddy

not sure

yea and somehow Floyd at 38 was prime??
            No...he wasn't either...and neither is ggg.

Comment

It's going to hit a whole new level. Guys on both sides will be starting troll threads, counter troll threads and more. It's already happening with threads like "what's so great about Canelo" vs "what's so great about GGG".

In a few weeks, we'll wish the level of trolling was ONLY as bad as it was last week.
              It will never reach the level it was at around the time i joined...it was unbearable. I barely posted.

Comment

It will never reach the level it was at around the time i joined...it was unbearable. I barely posted.
                Really? Obviously I wasn't here then, but my assumption would have been that it would have peaked lead in up to the Floyd-Manny fight, with the size of those two fanbases and their 'love' for one another

I just think its going to be Troll City around here. And yeah, I play the role for a laugh occasionally, but I won't be making any troll threads, lol

Comment

He's old doe

Comment

Really? Obviously I wasn't here then, but my assumption would have been that it would have peaked lead in up to the Floyd-Manny fight, with the size of those two fanbases and their 'love' for one another

I just think its going to be Troll City around here. And yeah, I play the role for a laugh occasionally, but I won't be making any troll threads, lol
                    It was at it's worst then cuz that was after the whole extra testing/afraid of needles/cuttoff dates debacle was going on.

Comment

It was at it's worst then cuz that was after the whole extra testing/afraid of needles/cuttoff dates debacle was going on.
                      Now that makes sense

Comment

Working...
                      X