Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Jacobs Will Beat Golovkin - A Big Upset is Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rojo45 View Post
    in this water down era it easy to make 20 defense or more
    True.....so very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      True.....so very true.
      One fight with Ward and out the window it goes, with the caliber of the MW division G could win 30 by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        One fight with Ward and out the window it goes, with the caliber of the MW division G could win 30 by KO.
        Wow he might lose to a clinch happy p4per 2 divisions up. That doesn't count against his historic Mw defense record tho. Who are you kidding, you know GGG would murder the guy if they were same size

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          i will not respect that record

it is not the substandard defences, it is the fact that Golovkin defended the WBA interim title

a title that did not exist back when Hopkins was doing his thing, and will not exist after this weekend

the day that Golovkin breaks Hopkins record, he will have done so by defending a title that no longer exists

just more fake news
          It doesn't matter what you think punk. ggg will break the record regardless!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            ward is retired you idiot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Wow he might lose to a clinch happy p4per 2 divisions up. That doesn't count against his historic Mw defense record tho. Who are you kidding, you know GGG would murder the guy if they were same size
              lol ggg must be pretty damn good if has to move up two divisions to be challenged.

Comment

You have to respect Bernard but he does indeed have a dog in the race.

I can't see Jacobs winning because at the end of the day I expect GGG to land more heavier shots and his record shows that when he does that he breaks his opponents down.

It's that simple.

Comment

How much money you got on the upset?
                  I put $60 on him at +575. The line is down to +490.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I put $60 on him at +575. The line is down to +490.

I don't blame you but you'll be double sad in the end. Kigali won't put his money where his mouth is, even with those odds

Comment

I don't blame you but you'll be double sad in the end. Kigali won't put his money where his mouth is, even with those odds
                      I'm not gonna be sad over $60 Betting is a way to enjoy the fights more when you don't have a dog in the race

Comment

Working...
                      X