No announcement yet.

Top five most anticipated fights of next year 🔥🔥🔥

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
    1. I got Jacobs. He can crack, and he can move...Golovkin has issues cutting off the ring

2. Stevenson beats Kovalev. That Ward fight showed me that Kovalev does not use his size like he should and he would be backed up by the power of Stevenson.

3. I love this fight. Biggest heavyweight fight in years. Old guard vs. young lion. I want Joshua to win that.

4. Not happening it seems...Brook is more interested in fighting Khan when that fight could have happened years ago. I really feel that he does not want to fight Spence...otherwise it would have happened by now. Brook had no issues fighting Jo Jo Dan and Kevin Bizier, but Spence comes up and he has "options"...

5. Good fight here. Two young champions. I'm not much of a fan of Thurman, but I have him over Garcia...don't count Danny out, though
    Like when? Thats probably his greatest strength

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Top 5 is a little bit but here it goes

Ward-Kovalev II
      Canelo-GGG
      Thurman-Garcia
      Wlad-Joshua
      DeGale-Jack

Aside from Thurman-Garcia, I have no idea what's going to happen in any of those fights. On one hand, Joshua can KO Wlad, or get outboxed by a hungry determined Wlad. I don't have a clue how DeGale-Jack ends up, I think DeGale by decision, but Jack has two upset wins under his belt. I'm pretty confident Thurman decisions Garcia in a tough fight.

I don't know if GGG will be too much, too good of a MW for Canelo without Canelo ever facing any MW of note. Jumping in with GGG without fighting the likes of Jacobs, Eubank Jr, or even a common opponent in Lemiuex or Stevens will be a mistake. Fighting Chavez Jr and then GGG is going to be a grave mistake. I have Canelo holding his own vs GGG, going full 12, but GGG decisions him. On the other hand, what if Canelo has fought enough high caliber fighters like Mayweather, Lara, Cotto, Trout, to be skilled enough to decision GGG? Still, i'd be more comfortable if Canelo had a top win at MW, and Chavez Jr at 165 doesn't cut it. That is NOT a top win at all. GGG himself has one good win vs Murray too, so maybe GGG's lack of elite opponents actually cancel out Canelo's lack of good MW opponents

Ward-Kovalev II is a mixed bag for me. Ward can win a tough decision again or a wider one, or Kovalev comes out with a vengeance and KO's him early. It's a must see rematch
      but kov can't win a decision he has to win by ko. self fulfilling prophecies again just like the first fight. well ward didn't get ko'd i guess he wins...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        I think he means vs ooma

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          His last fight against Brook

Comment

His last fight against Brook
            the guy he stopped in 5 rounds and outlanded in every round?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              I think he means vs ooma
              ouma gave him some minor problems but it wasnt cause of ggg struggling to cut the ring off. Seemed a strange thing to criticise, usually his handspeed and defence tht gets criticised, not his ability to cut off the ring.

Comment

1. I got Jacobs. He can crack, and he can move...Golovkin has issues cutting off the ring

2. Stevenson beats Kovalev. That Ward fight showed me that Kovalev does not use his size like he should and he would be backed up by the power of Stevenson.

3. I love this fight. Biggest heavyweight fight in years. Old guard vs. young lion. I want Joshua to win that.

4. Not happening it seems...Brook is more interested in fighting Khan when that fight could have happened years ago. I really feel that he does not want to fight Spence...otherwise it would have happened by now. Brook had no issues fighting Jo Jo Dan and Kevin Bizier, but Spence comes up and he has "options"...

5. Good fight here. Two young champions. I'm not much of a fan of Thurman, but I have him over Garcia...don't count Danny out, though
                Great post. I couldn't agree more

Comment

Lets see if ward ma s up after his gift decision.

Kovalev was obviously robbed and had a rematch in the contract in which ward is trying to back out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Lets see if ward ma s up after his gift decision.

Kovalev was obviously robbed and had a rematch in the contract in which ward is trying to back out of.
                    LMAO gift decision...

He won by one round on all scorecards but it was a gift decision? Okay sure :/

Comment

Working...
                    X