Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin's contract with HBO???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, Trout's win over Cotto trumps anything on GGG garbage resume.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      The black guy who made this gotcha video tells everything about Decubas' fraudulent tweets. There are obviously people who are annoyed by it.

I'm feeling hopeful with these videos. It just shows it's not all about race for some people. There are still others who see things like normal people like you and I do.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
        I'm feeling hopeful with these videos. It just shows it's not all about race for some people. There are still others who see things like normal people like you and I do.
        Yup. It's refreshing when you find that the guy/s who make/s these gotcha videos see things as they are and not driven by race or ethnicity.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          Fact of the matter is Murray and Lemule both beat Trout today. And GGG beats them all three of them and Cotto. Facts, learn to live with them.

Can't live on a win from 2012, life moves on and so does the sport.
          So exactly WHO has the Triple Duck beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            So exactly WHO has the Triple Duck beaten?
            Triple Duck? Never heard of him. You lost again? This is a boxing forum by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Triple Duck? Never heard of him. You lost again? This is a boxing forum by the way.
              That's what I figured - you can't answer the question without bursting into laughter.

Lol..

Wake me when Bumlovkin comes off of his Bum of the Month tour...

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                his only stipulation is he cant fight andre ward lol
                Or just anyone tough period

Comment

Nay_Sayer/Cisco Route on both BN24 & this forum. You have been outed clown..

You are thafightdoctor on twitter which makes you either that Randolph B Sugar or Drā'en Daimond on facebook LOL Oh dear.. Face to the name now! Don't be ashamed of yourself & deny it. I think its time the word got spread & everyone gets to meet you! I think its time all those who know you know what a racist troll you are too! Hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X