Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell Tries stopping Adrien Broner from further embarassment..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna bang that GBP chick so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      I wanna bang that GBP chick so bad.
      that white thick chick huh. Ive been havinga thing for her for years. I think mares tapping that just have a feeling he is.

Comment

lol this place is filled with a bunch of fruitcakes. talking about "role models" and hes "arrogant" lol. chill out ladies, this is the hurt-business. go summon up a fighter to knock him out and shut him up. better yet, bet your house on Demarco and see how that works out

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          That wasn't the moment to have fun. I don't have a problem with him acting like an idiot during press conferences or in the ring before a fight, but there are some moments in which everyone should be respectful.
          I get where your coming from, but that's just who he is. I guarantee you, to him, he was just being goofy, and playful. I doubt he was thinking, "haha, I'm gonna embarrass the **** out this boys and girls club dude!". Fa real, take a step back, breathe, and realize this isn't that big of a deal.

Comment

:cry: leave broner alone he's just acting his age :cry:

Comment

where's the slap?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                and here it is......
                I'm 22 and I don't act like a ghetto faggot.

Neither do other top young fighters
                You don't act that way cause you were probably brought up different. with morals, respect. Broner is a child of the street. and on top of that he likes to showout. it is what it is bro. I'm just calling it like I see it. it's careless behavior on broners part but I ain't here to judge. he'll learn sum day. hopefully!

Comment

Whats with Broners faces he makes watching this video I was reminded of someone

Comment

Man people really hate this kid. That makes me laugh

Comment

Slap? GTFOH.

Comment

Working...
                      X