Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does pac scared to rematch horn for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind Pac-Horn 2. Manny rematched Bradley (Twice!!) even though nobody thought Bradley won the first fight. He also gave Barrera a pointless rematch for no reason. Horn did a hell of a lot better than those two guys. Manny should stop chasing after the Lightweight Lomachenko or retired Floyd and fight Horn again.

Comment

Why no slo mo video spam proving Manny beat Horn?

What does the Netherlands think of the fight?

Where is the outrage and 5,000 threads for Manny?

Doesn't add up if you ask me. I would think pact@rds have Mannys back and prove he didn't lose.

Edit : Oh yeah, Manny said he lost because of jet lag. Forgot about that.

In that case why no healthy Manny fight Horn rematch is because

....Horn cheated Manny. Only wants to fight in Austrailia and knows MANNY is afraid of time zones.

Comment

Manny supposedly would like to make his retirement fight in the PI? Put enough money up and there's a good chance Horn would take that fight . . . .

Comment

Horn's not the champ anymore. Why face him in a high-risk, low-reward fight?

Comment

Pass, Pacquiao does not need a Horn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
              Maybe because the whole world was outraged by the decision and Pac landed a helluva lot more punches and basically won the fight almost putting him away in the 9th. Pac was never in trouble or wobbled in the fight. The cuts were from head butts not punches. Horns face was a mess from punches. No need for a rematch. People enjoy Horn fights as much as watching the great John Ruiz. Horn will land in obscurity by next year.
              Well said.

Comment

Pac has 2 or 3 fights left. It would be a waste of time. He won that fight really.

He set a date for Dec 2nd... and has targetd Lomachenko, Amir Khan, and Mikey Garcia. ...

It'll likely be Khan and probably in the Middle East.
                Just read a report where team Pac doesn't like the tax rates in the UK.

Comment

Lol haha.....

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    If pac wanted to clear the doubts and cement his legacy as the best fighter, why shouldn't he rematch horn?

Is he scared that there's a VADA testing and he can't use toradol anymore or he knew that a healthy horn will give him another beating?
                    Bro he was blatantly robbed. I mean bad. It was not close. It was kind of like rape. PAC Horn, GGG Canelo and Ward Kov 1 are disgusting and turns viewers away from the sport

Comment

Manny is so old and washed up I was fooled into thinking Horn is a decent fighter. Jeff Horn is too tall and strong for aging Pac Man

Comment

Working...
                      X