Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Yup, Idc at all about these dudes with yellow fever. In fact my sis is dating a White dude, well actually he's Latino but he acts really white. He's cool with me so I don't have no problems.
    Imagine your sis licking all up my hairy back in slow mo

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Shaolin what do you look like ?
      He's short and fat.

He's a dead ringer for SafeSpace, just a different username.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        The hairy back is the least of my concerns. I bet you couldn't even leave the house without a trimmer in your pocket at all times. High school was probably so tough for you man, I feel for you. Weird kids are always picked on, I bet your rapid hair growth made you an easy target. I would have trimmed the areas you couldn't reach if you asked me. I would have been a good friend to you.

Comment

• To all my UK potnas. Just trust and believe that your 'Murican homies are here for yall regardless bruh.
          Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 05-23-2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I don't agree with everything you say my man. But I think your sig rocks

Comment

The hairy back is the least of my concerns. I bet you couldn't even leave the house without a trimmer in your pocket at all times. High school was probably so tough for you man, I feel for you. Weird kids are always picked on, I bet your rapid hair growth made you an easy target. I would have trimmed the areas you couldn't reach if you asked me. I would have been a good friend to you.
              man I talk about your sister licking my back hair and you respond by offering to groom my hard to reach areas? you aint right

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I don't agree with everything you say my man. But I think your sig rocks
                Thanks bud I think most of us are on the same boat on this issue

Comment

man I talk about your sister licking my back hair and you respond by offering to groom my hard to reach areas? you aint right
                  I **** you not man there was this kid (also middle eastern, muslim parents) who had this weird rapid hair growth condition. He literally had a full beard, mustache, and arm and leg hair by the end of the day. Kids in class would literally watch it grow, myself included. I felt so bad for him. He came to school with a buzzcut every single day and by the time school was out it was down to his ears. Everyone, and I mean everyone made fun of him. He probably has deep rooted psychological issues now and I feel so bad for making fun of him in middle school. I just don't want that to happen to you, Ahmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    Nope, you insinuated that your area hasn't suffered such an attack because you have carry permits. See below.
                    Again, cut the nonsense.

I don't insinuate. I provide facts.

And the fact is we've not had a successful Muslim attack here. Now they tried, but they were shot dead before they killed any innocents.

Try emulating our success and safety instead of arguing online.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    It was a fallacious argument because like I've said repeatedly, people carrying wouldn't have been able to prevent suicide bombings.
                    The only fallacy is yiur strawman above.

See, I never said it would. You made that argument, then you refuted it. Strawman 101

Please, stop doing that. If you need the concept explained even further, please just ask.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    Now you're going to play semantics because you never explicitly claimed ...
                    Not allowing strawmen isn't 'playing semantics'.

You could benefit greatly from a HS Debate course.

Comment

I **** you not man there was this kid (also middle eastern, muslim parents) who had this weird rapid hair growth condition. He literally had a full beard, mustache, and arm and leg hair by the end of the day. Kids in class would literally watch it grow, myself included. I felt so bad for him. He came to school with a buzzcut every single day and by the time school was out it was down to his ears. Everyone, and I mean everyone made fun of him. He probably has deep rooted psychological issues now and I feel so bad for making fun of him in middle school. I just don't want that to happen to you, Ahmed.
                      Damn, you're mean

This is why we need genetic engineering.

Comment

Working...
                      X