Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "I've seen Broner get knocked out w/headgear!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach "I've seen Broner get knocked out w/headgear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBOQxeRQ3NQ

He's alluding to Errol Spence knocking Broner out in sparring.

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBOQxeRQ3NQ

He's alluding to Errol Spence knocking Broner out in sparring.
    "alluding" lol big words

u done with college now? i'm guessing u should be, what u up to now. i remember throwing down some pointers for u for your essay on throwing a proper punch when u asked us at east side, u better have gotten an A for that assignment, u got some pretty good information, minus the other folks messing with u

Comment

I and millions of other ppl have seen Manny put to sleep and Filipinos crying their hearts out. I've seen Manny kod more than Broner has hit the floor.

Comment

Roach is happily back on his perch as the biggest sh^t talking trainer in the game. He's making headlines daily hyping Manny & dogging Manny's opponent just like in the old days.

Comment

man im calling it Fighthubtv is literally the best boxing channel on youtube, all the other channels play some angle **** but fighthubtv always just keep its real, i remeber when it looke dlike marcos and angel (danny garcia father) look like they might throw blows in a interview that got heated but other than that dude is alway on point.

and Freddie damn he looks loose yeah he looks crazy cause dude just woke up and showed up but his body is loose and doesnt look like that parkinson is really bothering him like it did in the past.
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-10-2019, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            "alluding" lol big words

u done with college now? i'm guessing u should be, what u up to now. i remember throwing down some pointers for u for your essay on throwing a proper punch when u asked us at east side, u better have gotten an A for that assignment, u got some pretty good information, minus the other folks messing with u
            Alluding is not a "big" word tho...

Comment

Even though I can see Pac score a late TKO Broner has a good chin and a big heart so stopping Broner won't be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                "alluding" lol big words

I got a B on that paper. That teacher graded tough.

Comment

''Practice.....Practice ?!?!? We're talking about practice ?!?!?!? Practice. Come on man, it's practice.''

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                    I got a B on that paper. That teacher graded tough.
                    lol aw dang what a hater

Comment

Working...
                    X