No announcement yet.

Great performance by Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great performance by Loma

He looked great and Rigo looked lost and confused in there, Loma is really a special talent

No doubt

How you think Loma-Garcia goes

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      No doubt

How you think Loma-Garcia goes
      That is interesting, I hope we get it next year. I honestly can't pick a winner there both are special talents

Comment

Loma was great, he's my new #1 P4P, but man that man Rigo just quit

Comment

Larry always makes threads like this after fights, then after a couple of days of fanboys calling the fighter the next ATG, GOAT, he snaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Larry always makes threads like this after fights, then after a couple of days of fanboys calling the fighter the next ATG, GOAT, he snaps.
            "Larry Einstein"

What a legend.

His avatar is hilarious.

Comment

Technically speaking, it was beautiful. There were a lot of new elements he brought into his game.
              Interesting to note that, a lot of his fans claim to hate "dirty" fighters but Loma was dirty as fuk last night, particularly with the forearms. I kinda liked that he was willing to get gritty but I have a feeling these boxing justice warriors that disapprove of "dirty" fighters will completely excuse him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Technically speaking, it was beautiful. There were a lot of new elements he brought into his game.
                Interesting to note that, a lot of his fans claim to hate "dirty" fighters but Loma was dirty as fuk last night, particularly with the forearms. I kinda liked that he was willing to get gritty but I have a feeling these boxing justice warriors that disapprove of "dirty" fighters will completely excuse him.
                I am not going to be hypocritical about it considering I criticize Andre Ward, I'm not liking what Loma is polishing in his gameplan, he's adding dirty tactics to it, punching after the bell, and some elbows.

Comment

Loma is like an improved version of prime Roy Jones

Take RJJ's athleticism, mix it with elite boxing skills, and voilá, you have a Lomachenko

Comment

He won in a way where you can't really say it was due to size advantage. I can't imagine this fight going much differently if Loma was lighter except that Rigo would just stall and clinch more.

Comment

Working...
                    X