No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's Delusional DuckSquad Is Out In Force

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Its not about Parker its about the leverage against Wilder who we ALL know will be as unrealistic as he can come spring .

Joshua doesnt even need to fight Parker ,which would actually be hilarious and force them into a Povetkin fight .

At the end of the day if Wilder doesnt get ONE meaningful win he himself brings nothing to to the fight except a belt .
    Wilder is just running his mouth. Haymon is the one running point and if a deal can’t be reached it won’t be because Wilder turned it down. It will be because Hearn and Haymon couldn’t come to an agreement. When Haymon says sign here Wilder will sign there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Yeah those youtube bloggers are pathetic. If Deontay prices himself out, I'm not supporting him, but I think we all know hes reaching for the best offer.

A.J is still a fraud, Tyson Fury is trash, the HW is garbage. I really dont give a ****.
      Break yo'self, fool. Wilder and Fury are comrades now.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        Break yo'self, fool. Wilder and Fury are comrades now.
        Hey! That's my curtain!

Wilder V Fury has to happen for the trash talking alone

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          I agree with you. Nothing wrong with letting the fight simmer a little bit. It’s just the Joshua fanboys acting like Wilder is unworthy is what urks me. We’re all on this site everyday and we all know the business. Joshua fanboys don’t get to play ******ed when it suits them.
          I would not give Wilder the fight until he starts showing some respect - This is simple go for Parkers belt win or lose i am sure there will be a rematch for both fighters.

Then leave Wilder to fight his bums in Alabama and rot on twitter AJ does not need his money or the belt Wilder has devalued. Thats it simple argument done.

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
            I would not give Wilder the fight until he starts showing some respect - This is simple go for Parkers belt win or lose i am sure there will be a rematch for both fighters.

Then leave Wilder to fight his bums in Alabama and rot on twitter AJ does not need his money or the belt Wilder has devalued. Thats it simple argument done.
            Nobody gives a shyt about Parker or the WBO title. The longer Joshua waits to fight Wilder the more he will be asked about it. You need to have a strong mental toughness to fight the press. Floyd did it for years but deep down Floyd always knew he was the best. Not sure that would be a successful approach for Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              If Ortiz passes his drug tests & if Wilder does go through with the fight, I'll be surprised. But if he does, I'll give him props. If he actually beats Ortiz, I'll give him even more props. But I think Ortiz starches him.
              The fight will not happen.

Look at the actions of the WBC with cases outside of this. Luis Nery keeps his belt. Francisco Vargas was able to fight. But Povetkin and Ortiz aren't, with Povetkin being placed on probation and Ortiz being able to fight one month after he was "supposed" to fight Wilder.

Sulaiman has pushed for the Joshua-Wilder fight to happen on multiple occasions including a few days ago. He does not want that to be jeopardized in any form or fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                The fight will not happen.

Look at the actions of the WBC with cases outside of this. Luis Nery keeps his belt. Francisco Vargas was able to fight. But Povetkin and Ortiz aren't, with Povetkin being placed on probation and Ortiz being able to fight one month after he was "supposed" to fight Wilder.

Sulaiman has pushed for the Joshua-Wilder fight to happen on multiple occasions including a few days ago. He does not want that to be jeopardized in any form or fashion.
                I believe there is a lot more in play here than meets the eye. Wilder and his team also know that his game is weak against a genuine hard-hitting HW contender. That's why he hasn't faced one yet, "failed drug tests" not withstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  I believe there is a lot more in play here than meets the eye. Wilder and his team also know that his game is weak against a genuine hard-hitting HW contender. That's why he hasn't faced one yet, "failed drug tests" not withstanding.
                  Exactly. Jay Deas, Mark Breland, Lou DiBella, Shelley Finkel, and Al Haymon know this. They even passed on Hughie Fury (although not a hard hitter) for Gerald Washington to prevent a possible defeat

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/05/hughie...ilder-6302858/

Most likely Wilder will face Breazeale while Joshua faces Parker. Therefore Joshua would be available in the late summer to fight Wilder.

Path of least resistance.

Comment

Working...
                  X