Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Ordered By WBO To Make Mandatory After Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the milking by the fork tongued snake viper Eddie of the fans goes on... just like the Brook vs Spence fight. He held on to that title and avoided the Spence fight with dear life for a long time until he had no other options but to do that fight... and we all know how that fight went on...
    Last edited by jodydean1; 08-16-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gntsfan84 View Post
      As mentioned by others, a Wilder unification would trump this mandatory.

I highly doubt Usyk will want his first fight at HW to be against Joshua. Probably could stay at Cruiserweight for now, take a 1 off HW fight against Bellew then make a decision.

In the meantime, and surprised this wasn't mentioned, with Povetkin out, the 3rd ranked WBO contender is Big Baby Miller. I wouldn't mind seeing Whyte vs Miller which would be easy to make since they are both promoted by Hearn. Winner gets Joshua if Wilder doesn't work out or they get the winner.
      miller whyte would be a nice fight!

Comment

Originally posted by gntsfan84 View Post
        As mentioned by others, a Wilder unification would trump this mandatory.

I highly doubt Usyk will want his first fight at HW to be against Joshua. Probably could stay at Cruiserweight for now, take a 1 off HW fight against Bellew then make a decision.

In the meantime, and surprised this wasn't mentioned, with Povetkin out, the 3rd ranked WBO contender is Big Baby Miller. I wouldn't mind seeing Whyte vs Miller which would be easy to make since they are both promoted by Hearn. Winner gets Joshua if Wilder doesn't work out or they get the winner.

That's IF Joshua gets past Povetkin, who struggled with Price before catching him, and IF Miller gets by the mighty Adamek, who is shot.

Actually I don't care if Wilder ever fights Joshua. Maybe they will have AJ fight Fury even if Fury loses.

Comment

AJ ran from $50 million and this is his plan? TBA mando for some crappy title, forever? Pure genius.

Comment

what kind of **** is this???

Comment

Don Eddie Kong - Eddie Arum

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                The WBO hasn't appointed a mandatory challenger for its heavyweight title. That hasn't stopped the sanctioning organization from informing Anthony Joshua that he'll have to make a mandatory defense of that championship within 180 days of his September 22 fight against Alexander Povetkin, assuming the heavily favored Joshua wins that bout at London's Wembley Stadium. Sky Sports reported Thursday that the WBO hasn't determined whether it'll first order an elimination match to establish the mandatory challenger for Joshua's title.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Another excuse to duck Wilder?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I think you should've thought more before you posted this reply. Why would the WBC champ need to fight a WBO eliminator?
                  Stop giving attention to shills and trolls, bro.

Comment

Understandable with joshau holding pretty much all the belts except the guy ducking him and holding a belt hostage

If Wilder mans up and accepts, this mando could be delayed

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      I'm not. If he wants Joshua, Usyk should take the Bellew fight at Heavyweight.
                      He doesnt even have to fight Bellow. He can just write to the WBO and say he's moving up. If PEDvetkin loses theyll make him #1. Canelo was able to jump Kurbsidze who was waiting for over a year

Comment

Working...
                      X