Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting fighter Mayweather or Wladamir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather easily, in the past few years Mayweather has been in some really entertaining fights. Cotto, Guererro and Maidana are all fights i watched more than once.

On the other hand i haven't watched a Wlad fight in years, and i'm not really interested in doing so.

Comment

Wlad is the p4p most boring fighter in the world. Just awful to watch

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I'm sure if Floyd fought crap opposition, he would have more knockouts too.

Who has Wlad ever knocked out that was any good?

yea, because Floyd's opponents are just so stellar...WAR ROBERT GUERRERO

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Guerrero is a 6 time world champion in four weightclasses, he's certainly better than the UPS driver Vlad fought recently who nobody had even heard of.

Put Floyd's last 5 opponents up against Vlad's and damn near everybody would agree Floyd fought the tougher opposition.

Comment

Both are boring but At least Wlad can knock his opponent out and end the snooze with Mayweather there's no knock outs unless it's a sucker punch

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Guerrero is a 6 time world champion in four weightclasses, he's certainly better than the UPS driver Vlad fought recently who nobody had even heard of.

Put Floyd's last 5 opponents up against Vlad's and damn near everybody would agree Floyd fought the tougher opposition.
              hahahahahahaahhaha 6 time. interims don't count.

Comment

Wlad throws and lands more punches and has a higher KO%. Matweather has better competition to choose from and usually has more suspenseful moments because of it. Fighters like these can be enjoyable to watch without being exciting and other fighters can be extremely exciting without being overly skillful.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  I think Larry and Tunney should have a fight.
                  I'd rather watch that than floyd or wlad.

but to answer the poll I prefer watching mayweather.
                  What are they going to do ? throw Key Boards at each other !

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post

Come on choose the weakest of the 4 champs than claim your your champ pretty lame. I wish it was back to WBA and WBC only or just World Champ

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Wupti fuking do. One fighter you come up with. I'm not even a Floyd fan but his resume shyts all over Wlad's no problem at all.

Guerrero might not be impressive, but beating #28 Pianeta is? Give me a break.

Floyd's knockout of Ricky Hatton is better than anything Klitschko has on his resume, easy. and it's probably not even a top 5 win for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X