Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-01-2002, 01:45 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
HockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 14,596.00
Send a message via AIM to HockeyFighter Send a message via Yahoo to HockeyFighter
Default Funny Commercials

I just saw a good one today. It is for the new Contra game for PS2.

This teenager is being chased by this large green monster that is growling at him. The kid stops, takes off his shoe and throws it at the monster. It hits him in the cest. The monster stops and just looks at the shoe and the kid then starts chasing him again. A voice then says "Need more firepower?" and game scenes are shown with all these cool guns and weapons. Then at the end of the commmercial the kid his shooting water at the monster and yelling the way toughguys do in movies when they are shooting a big gun. The monster continues to advance on the kid with his arms on the air in a scary manner. Then the commercial ends.

If you don't think it is somewhat funny then you are ghey and I say **** you.
HockeyFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 01:46 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Allison has a reputation beyond reputeAllison has a reputation beyond reputeAllison has a reputation beyond reputeAllison has a reputation beyond reputeAllison has a reputation beyond reputeAllison has a reputation beyond reputeAllison has a reputation beyond reputeAllison has a reputation beyond reputeAllison has a reputation beyond reputeAllison has a reputation beyond reputeAllison has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,032.00

Apparently I am ghey.
Allison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 01:51 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

handjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,340.00
Send a message via AIM to handjobs4dollars

Wtf, i've seen that one but it's been done before.
handjobs4dollars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 01:53 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

HockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond reputeHockeyFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HockeyFighter Send a message via Yahoo to HockeyFighter

You're all ghey but I am not suprised since global is the home of gheyness.
Old 12-01-2002, 02:04 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

handjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,340.00
Send a message via AIM to handjobs4dollars

Hockeyfighter i thinks it's funny, just not orginal, i don't want to be ghey.
handjobs4dollars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 02:11 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Nothing is original anymore. Everything has been done it's just a matter of whether people remember or not.
Old 12-01-2002, 02:27 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Waylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,603.00

Me likey the stranger.

And I like the one of the guy singing american pie, when its over he gets out and his gf calls him a geek, his is response is, I love that song! That is so me and bella.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 02:46 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
VulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,824.00
Send a message via ICQ to VulgarTheClown Send a message via AIM to VulgarTheClown Send a message via Yahoo to VulgarTheClown

That contra game is really short. 4 levels thats it.
VulgarTheClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 02:48 PM #9
James Fulton

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Hockey I saw that commercial last night for the first time and me and my friend were laughing our asses off. The end part with the hose is hilarious.
Old 12-01-2002, 03:24 PM #10
realkaps

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Funny.....

Share This With Friends

User Tag List