No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
    Yeah I man I'd love that lineup.... but I get the impression that Durant and Bron don't dig each other..........
    Durant and Lebron are best friends wym.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      Durant and Lebron are best friends wym.

Comment

Why not? Makes sense for both players.

Bron is too old to carry a team. And he proved with Irving that he's willing to give someone more shots. Its a perfect fit.

AD at 5, Bron at 4 and Durant at 3.
        I assume both KD and AD come through free agency?

Because I don't see them pulling off AD in a trade and without AD, I don't think the move would be attractive to KD.

Leave just to play with Bron, no guarantee for AD, and a disorganized franchise? Can't see him agreeing to join that. Hell, his agent, friends, and mentors will all be in his ear against LAL.

Comment

• There’s no point in trading for AD. It’ll end up like Houston. Trading all your assets for one guy and end up going nowhere.

They have to get at least one guy this year kawhi Klay or Kyrie. Kd isn’t going to lakers

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I assume both KD and AD come through free agency?

Because I don't see them pulling off AD in a trade and without AD, I don't think the move would be attractive to KD.

Leave just to play with Bron, no guarantee for AD, and a disorganized franchise? Can't see him agreeing to join that. Hell, his agent, friends, and mentors will all be in his ear against LAL.
            Yeah I don't think LA is getting AD after what Pels owner said.

And I don't know if he would sign with Lakers in FA since he would be losing a lot of money.

I think KD and Kawhi are most likely headed to LA.

Comment

Yeah I don't think LA is getting AD after what Pels owner said.

And I don't know if he would sign with Lakers in FA since he would be losing a lot of money.

I think KD and Kawhi are most likely headed to LA.
              KD and Kawhi.............shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I'd take that fo sho!

Comment

KD and Kawhi.............shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I'd take that fo sho!
                The only thing that can screw this up is Rob Pelinka still being there by free agency. Agents and GMs don't like dealing with him.

Jeanie is steering the team into the ground. She's making bad move after bad move.

Comment

The only thing that can screw this up is Rob Pelinka still being there by free agency. Agents and GMs don't like dealing with him.

Jeanie is steering the team into the ground. She's making bad move after bad move.
                  This is true..........she gonna fwak around and turn us in the mofo Clippers...........

Comment

This is true..........she gonna fwak around and turn us in the mofo Clippers...........
                    women and their emotional issues

Comment

• ^^^ Lebron doing some indirect recruiting. Getting players on his side.

Comment

Working...
                      X