Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is My Main Objective, Whyte Rejected His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Get on Wilder's twitter and call him out for the bitch he is, maybe he will be shamed into fighting Joshua
    We don’t get on twitter trolling fighters like you weird UK fans, that’s for nerds. If you want to call him out say it to his face like a man he’s easy to find. Don’t hide behind a screen like a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Eddie Hearn recent interview where he read off text messages he sent to Ortiz manager.
      Yeah I watched that one too. I dont remember hearn saying anything about demanding ortiz fights anybody but Joshua.

I think you've just made that bit up.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Yeah I watched that one too. I dont remember hearn saying anything about demanding ortiz fights anybody but Joshua.

I think you've just made that bit up.
        He never did, the offers were 6m then 7m on a Monday (Final offer), on Tuesday Team Ortiz came out with the social media “Lowball” offer thing. After promising to expose them, they then came out and said it wasn’t a Lowball offer, please can we start talking again..... According to Hearn if he had lost he would have been given another fight by Matchroom to compensate him for losing to Joshua.... That’s according to Hearn doe.

Comment

Genius...every part of a discussion isn't a Wilder vs Joshua argument. What are YOU talking about?

The guy said multi-fight contracts to get one fight done was a common thing. I asked him to name the folks that do it. Simple.
          Like Haymon did with Ortiz?

You said matchroom do it.

Name the fighters matchroom forced to sign multi fight deals to get a fight if you aren't talking about Wilder. I bet you can't, fucking idiot. A lot of fighters are on a fight by fight basis with matchroom, they don't lock in fighters and block them from taking opportunities like Haymon and Arum.
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-24-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            We don’t get on twitter trolling fighters like you weird UK fans, that’s for nerds. If you want to call him out say it to his face like a man he’s easy to find. Don’t hide behind a screen like a coward.
            Voicing the truth is trolling? GTFOH you turd.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              If that's the case AJ. Just offer Wilder a 1 fight offer with an option for a rematch. Team AJ wants two fights, one in the UK and one in the US. How bout make one fight on your network and one on Wilders network. AJ and Furys teams need to stop with the multi fight deals on their networks just to make a fight. Wilder isn't asking them to do multi fights with Showtime or Fox.
              Wilder is a free agent and he is not aligned to any network, therefore Joshua handlers can take advantage of the situation to their own advantage. If team Wilder feel the need to protect certain interest, then they should counter offer if team Joshua made the first offer.

Comment

Technically the Ortiz offer was multi-fight. It was basically a fight AJ until he beats you then you fight a "comeback" fight on DAZN deal.
                That's an optional bonus fight. He does that all the time with fighters. When they lose he gives them the option of another fight for decent money instead of just shutting the door on them. Always trying to lie and twist shit. You're a clown.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-24-2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Perhaps in 2021 8-)

Or...if one of them loses in the meanwhile.

They are both too ascared to ruin their personal record. So...go on with bums and hums...lol

Comment

Outside of Matchroom, what promoter is requiring fighters sign multi-fight contracts to fight one of their guys? TR typically just fights in-house, same with PBC.

I'm just asking because outside of Horn signing with TR to get Manny, I haven't seen it as a prevalent thing.
                    Lol. Ake-dawg-aka-still-trolling

If you are going to go with this silly twisted deceitful argument then every fight wilder opponents sign to are multi fight deal since there’s always a rematch clause.

That’s exactly what was offered to wilder by dazn.

As far as your question goes, fury signed one with pbc, but clearly finkel was not smart enough to account for a possible draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Like Haymon did with Ortiz?

You said matchroom do it.

Name the fighters matchroom forced to sign multi fight deals to get a fight if you aren't talking about Wilder. I bet you can't, fucking idiot. A lot of fighters are on a fight by fight basis with matchroom, they don't lock in fighters and block them from taking opportunities like Haymon and Arum.
                      Lol he’s clearly smart enough to know the difference between a rematch clause and a multi fight network deal, but instead chooses to try to throw out stinky bull 💩

Comment

Working...
                      X