Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-22-2019, 10:24 PM #1
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Quoted: 5180 Post(s)
BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,893.69
Total Points: 1,808,384.86
happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear 
No Message - fokas No Message - fokas new phone layout :fing02: love it!!! - -jose- No Message - alexander28 Happy Holidays BIGPOPPAPUMP - TBear 
Merry Christmas! - -jose- No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- testing - cheeseburger Have a safe and Happy Holiday - TBear 
Merry Christmas - TBear Thanks - JimRaynor Merry Christmas - TBear One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Love your articles - 7not8 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Scott-Weiland World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Post Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Gave Fury Memory Loss, Can't Take His Words Seriously

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has hit back at Tyson Fury for statements that he made earlier this week, where he called the unbeaten champion a "bum" and said he was willing to fight him on the street in a bare knuckle fight.
[Click Here To Read More]
BIGPOPPAPUMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-22-2019, 10:54 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
jonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 20,236.79

Holding the man's belt talking about memory loss. Lol, this guy needs s a writer or something, wit is not his trade, verbally or physically as Fury demonstrated.
jonnyc420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:57 PM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 465 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,311.09

Fury has been like this all his life. It has nothing to do with any punch because he got up and still hurt you in the same round.

He's just being who is, an unstable basket mouth that contradicts himself in every other sentence.
BangEM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:28 PM #4
Contender

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
andocom will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 3,769.39

Both Wilder & Fury do contradict themselves a fair bit TBH

Just STFU and make the fight, then talk made s**t to sell it, whatever.
andocom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:34 PM #5
Up and Comer

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Legends456 has a spectacular aura aboutLegends456 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 4,697.86

Frankly, I think both Wilder and Fury are full of a lot of talk. They’re great boxers, too, but the trash talking is not really my cup of tea. I think they both may be running from each other from a business / tactical perspective, but not due to an actual fear of each other. I think Wilder knows Fury outboxed him for much of the fight, and he was fortunate to get the two knockdowns and salvage the draw. I do think Fury was concussed and was fortunate the fight wasn’t stopped after the second knockdown. They both know the other nearly gave them their first “L”. They both want heavyweight supremacy and an (eventual) fight with Joshua. I appreciate what they both bring to the sport of boxing, and frankly I am tired of the Wilder fanboys and the Fury fanboys, often divided along racial lines, bashing each other in comments sections like this. To both groups: both Fury and Wilder showed their respective skills in the fight and this continued screaming of “robbery” at each other is silly. Neither side has anything to regret. Fury and Wilder are great — they’re both a bit crazy IMO, but they’re great. Let’s appreciate them both. And let’s quit this back and forth racial animosity stuff. They’ve both done boxing — and their people / ethic groups — quite proud IMO.
—from A tri-racial boxing fan.
Legends456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:41 PM #6
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andocom View Post
Both Wilder & Fury do contradict themselves a fair bit TBH

Just STFU and make the fight, then talk made s**t to sell it, whatever.
I agree! Iím not a fan of this constant saving face talk by them both. Either make the fight, or stop talking constantly about how you beat the other guy. Iím honestly feeling like Iím one of the few people on here who thinks the draw was the right decision. Clearly Fury and Wilder both think they won, as do most of their fans. Theyíre both great fighters but I want them to make the fight official, then they can talk.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:44 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2343 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 32,992.07
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Wilder laying down the smack talk in return!

Wilder’s right hand is bad for your health, they might make Wilder sign up for a gun license cuz of that right hand!

Fury is still thanking Jack Reiss till this day for not following proper refereeing protocol and stopping the fight in the 12th!

Hope Reiss enjoys his annual Tyson Fury giveaways!
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:45 PM #8
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Fury has been like this all his life. It has nothing to do with any punch because he got up and still hurt you in the same round.

He's just being who is, an unstable basket mouth that contradicts himself in every other sentence.
Yeah, I honestly like Fury but I feel heís unstable too. I think we sometimes forget just how low he sank and how people who have been at the bottom (with drugs and mental illness) often end up back there ó I sincerely hope that doesnít end up happening with Fury. I really hope he can stay clean, and continue to get help for his mental health struggles.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:49 PM #9
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

Wilderís right hand is bad for your health, they might make Wilder sign up for a gun license cuz of that right hand!

Fury is still thanking Jack Reiss till this day for not following proper refereeing protocol and stopping the fight in the 12th!

I understand where youíre coming from ó IMO the count was fair, but most (myself included, if I was the ref) would have waved it off after that second knockdown.

On a side-note, do you think anyone, past or present, could chin Wilderís right hand?
Iíve often wondered how Muhammad Aliís legendary chin, and Nikolai Valuevís giant frame, would have fared if they had been in the ring with him.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:53 PM #10
All time great

Quoted: 8570 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 76,333.12
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

Wilderís right hand is bad for your health, they might make Wilder sign up for a gun license cuz of that right hand!

what did he do wrong? the guy started getting up at the count of 6. he made it up right before his 10 count so why stop it? his legs and head were pretty clear when he got up. he wasnt wobbling around the ring judah style.
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List