No announcement yet.

Just a high thought....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a high thought....

So one day... the sun is going to run out of fuel and burn out.

What if when that happens a couple billion years from now, we still haven't discovered a way to traverse to another solar system and all life on earth gets wiped from existence, nobody will remember us and it will be like we never existed, for the rest of eternity.

What if we really are the only life forms, and when the sun burns out, this entire universe becomes a cold empty space with absolutely no-one to percieve it...

I am tripping balls.

Oh, it's you, Righteous...

my bad I didn't know that was you the other day lol

Comment

He took the mushrooms!...

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Oh, it's you, Righteous...

my bad I didn't know that was you the other day lol
        You don't have to explain anything man, I am so existentially in the deep end right now that I don't see how hurt feelings even matter.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          You don't have to explain anything man, I am so existentially in the deep end right now that I don't see how hurt feelings even matter.

You forget your password or something?

I always keep mine simple like "King Santa" or "PBC stay winning" you know something easy I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
            So one day... the sun is going to run out of fuel and burn out.

What if when that happens a couple billion years from now, we still haven't discovered a way to traverse to another solar system and all life on earth gets wiped from existence, nobody will remember us and it will be like we never existed, for the rest of eternity.

What if we really are the only life forms, and when the sun burns out, this entire universe becomes a cold empty space with absolutely no-one to percieve it...

I am tripping balls.
            Deeper than a pu$$y of a girl 6 feet.

Comment

billions of years from now portals and time travel is old tech.

Comment

they got that kind of bud in pinas now?

Comment

If thats the level of highness you are at currently I suggest you use more.

You aren't too high til you are confusing your hand with a dolphin, inanimate objects start moving or some type of people/creature you've never seen before start talking to you.

Comment

tripping balls and watching tv/being on the internet is a total waste tbf. go and take a walk in nature you melt.

Comment

Working...
                    X