Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Pacquiao is Beatable, His Tactics Are Predictable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman used to be capable of easily beating Packy but now, who knows. Packy is very good at picking name opponents who have lost it in some way or another so don't dismiss that ability of his, he may well know something. I think Thurman has gone soft since he hooked up with his hippy chick, it can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Some truth to that. When Pac was younger he was much faster and far less predictable. Younger Pac would have demolished Thurman but now I think it is the other way around. Thurman will time Pac, like JMM timed Pac but it's even a little easier now as Pac is a little slower and against Thurman will have a little further to go to land that straight left.
      Marquez is the only man on the planet who can time and do more damage to pac. The man fought him fo times! Not even floyd Can score the way Marquez does.

Comment

Going for Pacquiao U.D 12. Many said Pacquiao is a predictable fighter, yet almost all of them had it wrong.

Keith is a predictable fighter himself, loading up that right hand from miles away. Pacquiao will rather see it easily and counter him.

Comment

Yes Pacquiao was predictable but facts showed a different story all u want is to read

Yes Pacquiao was predictable that's why he's a 5X weight division LINEAL champion, the only 8 division world champion, Fighter of the Decade, 12x champion of the world, w/ his small size the real reflection of the P4P King, etc. Haters could say what they want but facts say it all for Pac. Anyone could say what they want against Pacquiao outside the ring BUT inside the ring it's a different story!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
            Thurman's gonna try to fight like Floyd did against pac.

Floyd had the height reach legs and timing to keep Pac from doing what he wanted. Manny caught & buzzed him a few times but Floyd has an A+ chin & was able to buy time & clinch to clear the cobwebs when he needed to.

Thurman will try to do what Floyd did and I think he'll find success with that. Only difference is he doesnt have the chin or defensive iq that Floyd does.

Floyd didn't hurt Manny with anything but his superb timing kept Pac second guessing himself & deterred him from throwing. Thurman has the power to hurt pac but Pac isn't deterred by power.

Manny's key to victory is to go to the body the way he did Broner & take away Thurman's legs. Haven't seen Pac throw to the body like that in a long time and he was way more accurate.

I still got this fight 50/50 but if it's a close decision I'm more than positive they'll give it to Thurman
            If anything Broner fights more like Floyd but he lost pretty bad. Thurman is slow compared to PAC or Broner. Thurman might be the one looking like Dela Hoya in this fight. Seriously.

Comment

lol that alone tells me Keith doesn't know what Pac is about. What Pac's opponent's have said through the years... You'll never know what Pac is going to do in the ring.. Pac is everywhere..

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                At this point in his career Pacquiao is very predictable.
                Hatton and Floyd Sr. thought the same. So with all of his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  Thurman's gonna try to fight like Floyd did against pac.

Floyd had the height reach legs and timing to keep Pac from doing what he wanted. Manny caught & buzzed him a few times but Floyd has an A+ chin & was able to buy time & clinch to clear the cobwebs when he needed to.

Thurman will try to do what Floyd did and I think he'll find success with that. Only difference is he doesnt have the chin or defensive iq that Floyd does.

Floyd didn't hurt Manny with anything but his superb timing kept Pac second guessing himself & deterred him from throwing. Thurman has the power to hurt pac but Pac isn't deterred by power.

Manny's key to victory is to go to the body the way he did Broner & take away Thurman's legs. Haven't seen Pac throw to the body like that in a long time and he was way more accurate.

I still got this fight 50/50 but if it's a close decision I'm more than positive they'll give it to Thurman
                  Dude more like superb hugging/fouling to keep Pac at bay. That's just fouling and allowed only in Vegas..

This is clinch fouling. Foul in boxing.

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

The Right way. Dodge, bob weave and throw a 3 punch combo then clinch.

The wrong way.

No need to dodge or bob and weave just HUG IT OUT hahaha!!

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE. FLOYD GOT A WAY WITH TOO MUCH FOULING AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT.

#ONLYINVEGAS

#FAKEWIN

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-21-2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

I predict Thurman winning by 2 rounds but getting hurt from a body shot in the process. Manny has the tools to hurt Thurman but not enough in the tank to "finish" him.

People always bring up Thurman getting hurt but never the fact the he knows how to survive.

Comment

Right hook roll under

Comment

Working...
                      X