Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Manager: Deontay Wilder Deal Will Involve Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you are young impulsive, older heads would have made the fight happen, everybody is clearly waiting for Wilder to get Older 33 years now after 35 he is technically an old man when Did Lennox Lewis retire ?

Offer him 100 Millon dollars if he turns down with NO OPTIONS then nothing more to be said, they have never pushed the boat out to get this fight made, when they wanted Charles Martin, they got him.

Not a joshua Hater i am Whyte fan but these are the facts and by the way Whyte should have taken the fight against Joshua. Wilder will beat Whyte who cannot get out the way for `12 rounds

Comment

I don’t understand why it needs to be a two fight deal. If either guy wins the first fight convincingly, why tie yourself down to a rematch that isn’t gonna draw much interest? And if the first fight warrants a rematch, it’s not like they can’t negotiate for the second go round. Just seems like a lot of posturing and PR stuff going on on both sides right now. I’m a Wilder fan. But at this point right now, I think the AJ side probably wants the fight a little more. Because I think the Wilder-Fury rematch is in the works and gonna happened before either fights AJ.

Comment

Nobody can force Beyonce Wildher to fight! Stiverne trilogy is next!

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          I remember when you said this about Joseph Parker who went on to lose every round in the fight.
          he's one of the most dishonest posters I've seen on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            he's one of the most dishonest posters I've seen on this site.
            Lmao. There’s a few people on here who are just out and out trolls. They put their love or hate for a specific fighter over their love of the sport. Aj could save an old lady from a burning building and he’d find something negative to say.
            Last edited by Fabes88; 05-21-2019, 07:17 AM.

Comment

At least Wilder’s knocking off top ten opponents especially those that are being avoided. Joshua’s scared to test himself with serious competition. Him & Fury’s all talk!

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
                At least Wilder’s knocking off top ten opponents especially those that are being avoided. Joshua’s scared to test himself with serious competition. Him & Fury’s all talk!
                Who’s knocked out more top 10 opposition

Comment

"It makes sense to do it that way. They are both huge names in their territories. Why not give the fans in America what they want and give the British fans what they want, so I think it will happen, possibly both, but I don't know which way around."

But before Joshua can think about Wilder, he needs to impress the public in the United States.

"It starts with the fighting, his style, what he brings to the ring," Cunningham said. "The knockout will be the first part...

Seems like the tide is changing rapidly! Suddenly, Joshua sees the U.S. as an important market! 50/50 is becoming a reality! The last piece of the puzzle for Wilder...KO Tyson Fury!!! However, if Joshua does not get the KO at MSG, the 50/50 might be reality immediately!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    When you are young impulsive, older heads would have made the fight happen, everybody is clearly waiting for Wilder to get Older 33 years now after 35 he is technically an old man when Did Lennox Lewis retire ?

Offer him 100 Millon dollars if he turns down with NO OPTIONS then nothing more to be said
                    , they have never pushed the boat out to get this fight made, when they wanted Charles Martin, they got him.

Not a joshua Hater i am Whyte fan but these are the facts and by the way Whyte should have taken the fight against Joshua. Wilder will beat Whyte who cannot get out the way for `12 rounds

why lowball him at only $100 million? Perhaps they should start the negotiations at $1 BILLION instead.............

Comment

Here goes the bull****. Why is there a need for a 2 fight deal and this is coming from AJ's side smh. What happens if there's a blowout/knockout and early. This fight needs to happen with no headaches. Wilder by KO

Comment

Working...
                      X