Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: GGG reveals NEW training home in Big Bear in exclusive interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
    You can't win an argument with these people bigdunny1. Don't even bother.

What they lack in intelligence they make up for in passion. Extremely passionate.

In the same way that you can't reason with Trump supporters...you can't reason with GGG fans. I'd imagine most of them are the same people...

Both fights were very good and very close. Official scorecards are Draw and SD for Canelo. No keyboard warrior, myself or otherwise, is going to change that.
    The way yanks on both sides of every argument at this place call the other side "Trump supporters" as an insult is hilarious! If you all despise that fool so much, who the fck elected him to office?

bigdunny1 is pedalliing a lie in this thread - that Abel Sanchez said he thought Canelo won the fight - and posting a quote of Abel saying, "I scored the fight a draw" as evidence of it!

I am pointing out his bias and stupidity in doing that, and giving my own opinion on what I think the verdict should have been - a draw.

If you are too dumb to understand that, then I have to conclude that you must be a Trump supporter yourself.

Comment

Working...
    X