Collapse
No announcement yet.

The overrateing of Inoune begins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't heard the " next Pac " comments. I think it's a little early for that.
    But I'll be the first to say Inoue is definitely in the conversation to be # 1 P4P .

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      How is a washed Donito the second best fighter in the division? He's in the finals due to two injuries.
      Donaire's body shot caused the injury, it was a legit TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Your arguments against him are stupid. Bantamweight is a traditional weight class that has been here well over 100 years. 122 is a very new weight class. Inoue is a natural bantamweight or jr bantamweight. He has not size or weight advantage over his opponents. That is just your excuse to trash him because you don't seem to like him much for some reason. You call Donaire washed up when he looked good last fight. Inoue will probably smash Donaire but you already belittle that win in advance. If Inoue fights this Navarrete I am sure he will KO him too. 4 pounds won't save him. Inoue isn't the next Pacquiao. He is the original Inoue monster. He is fighting the best fighters in his weight class and knocking them out quickly so that's all any boxer can do. What's not to like?
        Love "the original monster" remark.
        He's not trying to be Pacman he's the original monster.
        Yer love it.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
          It took years for Canelo, even after beating top opposition, to be considered top 3 P4P. Now suddenly Inoue has passed the "eye test" and he's top 5 P4P.

And no, 3 div champ don't mean a thing nowadays, Adrien Broner is a 4 division champ ffs!
          canelo had questionable wins and advantages all throughout his career...from catchweights to rehydrating clause he always had something going for him in his favor....naoya is getting **** done without help at all...but i gotta give props to canelo for his skills

Comment

Might get a lot of flak for expressing my opinion but I have to go against the majority here. I really think Donaire would stop Inoue late.

Comment

I’d pick Navarrete over Inoue indeed. I’d like to see Inoue with Nery as well.

Comment

I think he can dominate at 122. 126 though is more of a challenge.

But he's only 25. He gets on that pacman juice and you never know...

Comment

Overrating Inoue? What does a fighter have to do actually in order to finally get their due credit?

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                    I think he can dominate at 122. 126 though is more of a challenge.

But he's only 25. He gets on that pacman juice and you never know...
                    explain yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                      explain yourself?
                      you already know what he means man ...he tryin to discredit pacman that's all

there are tons of fighters that were/are on peds that should've accomplished what pac did yet no one came close....that fact must be sour to his taste hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X