Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Is Breazeale a worthy opponent for Wilder, or a cherry pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Wilder's technical deficits I'm not sure there can be such a thing as a cherry pick. Specifically vs a guy you could argue is top ten-ish & is a lock for top twenty w/o an argument among reasonable fans.

Comment

How can he be a cherrypick? He is a mandatory defense.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        This is wilders most dangerous fight yet. This cant be a cherry pick and I would have my doubts he would fight Breazeale if he wasn't a mandatory now because of ability to reach wilder with less effort unlike many 6'5 and under guys and he brings REAL HW power.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          All I need to remember is him flopping on the floor after getting destroyed by the guy Wilder is running away from. When is the PBC king gonna finally step up, this charade is long past its expiry.
          Flopping around ?
          I don't remember seeing that .
          But if you wanna see real flopping around check out the Wilder / Liacovich fight . Scary KO reminiscent of Donaire / Montiel .

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            How can he be a cherrypick? He is a mandatory defense.
            Didn’t realize he was his mando...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Didn’t realize he was his mando...
              Actually he is; Which is the reason why Dillian Whyte is so pissed and angry at Dominc Breazeale. While Whyte is the number 1 contender; They made Dominic Breazeale the mandatory challenger for competing in and winning a Final elimination bout against Eric Molina on the undercard of Wilder/Ortiz; Which is something that Dillian Whyte constantly avoids. He doesn't do Final eliminators.

Comment

It's a good fight. Breazeale is a fringe top-10 fighter at heavyweight that has had a nice run of stoppage wins since his only career loss to Joshua.

Comment

He is a mandatory no more no less.

Comment

The option wasn't there that he's a mandatory who isn't really deserving. Let's not forget that Fury, who was worthy, turned down a rematch.

That said......I really hope Wilder get's KTFO ....

.....by anyone. F him

Comment

He is a mandatory

Comment

Working...
                      X