Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-17-2019, 01:30 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2813 Post(s)
hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 31,464.97
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dramacyde View Post
Wilder be saying that ***** that alot fighters wanna say in public but dont have the balls to.
I would rephrase that as him “saying what other fighters aren’t dumb enough to say publicly.” But I definitely agree that there’s a lot of fighters that show fake empathy for opponents that they critically injure. And I’m sure several fighters have stepping into the ring wanting to seriously hurt or kill an opponent. But like I said, they’re not dumb enough to say it publicly.
hitking is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2019, 01:34 PM #42
Interim Champion

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
alexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 15,204.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogbx View Post
All the manginas need to die for the sake of men everywhere.

Every boxer knows your life is at risk, it’s up to Brezeale to put up a fight and prevent his destruction.

Besides this is all hype but to get your panties in a bunch over it shows
How feminine y’all is.
Yeah...hard to avoid these kind of comments. Wilder compared himself to a gladiator. Calling someone "feminine" is a matter of perspective and reference points. So let's dig into this, shall we?

Pro boxers or MMA fighters today: extensive rules, anti-doping testing, medical supervision, defensive gear, low risk of losing life, referee to step in to prevent extensive damage, breaks between rounds.

Gladiators: 50% chance of dying in the ring depending on which way the thumb of an emperor points (that is if your opponent hasn't killed you first), deadly weapon, objective is to kill, no points, no judges, no referee, no rules, complete jungle, literally kill or be killed.

So wouldn't you say that in the eyes of a real gladiator 20th-21st century boxers look "feminine"? Real pus-sies.
alexjust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:39 PM #43
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 27,787.48
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose- 
merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw Happy New Year Chief and also to Mrs Chief. - HughJass thanks for the green my brotha from anotha, I couldn't green you back but here's a burger doe, just how you like it - -jose- 
and a beer to wash it down - -jose- Mix in a beer Chief and save that liver 4 later ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Here's a brew for no particular reason. :fing02: - Willy Wanker For my brutha Chief - -Mustang- everything ok Chief my brotha! thanks for asking...my mom passed away a month ago I'm still trying to believe is real otherwise we doing pretty good...hope you and your family are doing good...just waiting for that Cotto/Canelo clash :boxing: - -jose- 
:boxing: good to see you around Chief :usa2: - -jose- Happy Holidays bud - TBear :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas Chief2ndz - TBear for a Man of Honor - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Is the outrage of wilder's comments sustainable? In other words, if any other fighter sets the bar for destruction so high will there be this much attention paid? Just a thought.

Not condoning either fighter leaving the face of the earth, just look at it more along the lines of extreme showmanship if you will.
Chief2ndzOnly! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:44 PM #44
Contender

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Javcar is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 7,937.12

Reporter #2:
Drederick, ah, what do you think of Homer Simpson?

Drederick Tatum:
I think he's a good man. I like him. I got nothing against him, but I'm definitely gonna make orphans of his children.

Reporter #3:
Uh, you know, they do have a mother, Champ?

Drederick Tatum:
Yes, but I would imagine that she would die of grief.

---
Spolier... Jon Kills Danerys... Bran is voted king of the north...
---
Javcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:52 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2344 Post(s)
paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 44,863.34
Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd 
HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run Thanks! - Enayze Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Good stuff. - Santa_ Have one on the house homie! - Mighty_Windir No Message - -jose- It's Always Sunny! - BlakBread904 Cause why not? Drink my man - Mighty_Windir 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
Is the outrage of wilder's comments sustainable? In other words, if any other fighter sets the bar for destruction so high will there be this much attention paid? Just a thought.

Not condoning either fighter leaving the face of the earth, just look at it more along the lines of extreme showmanship if you will.
This is nothing compared to what Mayorga said to Vernon Forrest. I believe Mayorga also said he was going to kill Fernando Vargas, adopt his son, and suck his wifes ****... if my memory serves correctly.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Guys allude to killing one another in the ring all the time, but few say it as plainly as Wilder. I think people who just don't like Wilder are trying to make this into a bigger deal than it is.
paulf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:56 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
IRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to beholdIRONCHINHAGLER is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 13,347.43

Wilder used to b a feel good story with his daughter and family.....now he feels the need to turn into the villain/outrageous jerk(ala Broner/and Mayweather to some extent) to try and gain attention from the US public. Pathetic...will continue to turn casuals off!! Thank Fat Fury for ur one ppv in over 40 fights and years as champ!!
IRONCHINHAGLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:02 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.21
Total Points: 56,038.39
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

wilder is trying too hard to be iron Mike Tyson. he should be himself and be natural. hez making this sport look like a joke.
I wonder what he will say if he gets KOed.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:02 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
Nomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 15,203.13
Thanks! - MDPopescu heres one back at ya homie thanks. (Late I know just saw it lol) - Cinci Champ thanks! - Money Loco 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabes88 View Post
If wilder loses this site is going to implode. Be the best day since broner got his first l
Yeah, this one will shoot straight to the top of the list.
Nomadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:05 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 710 Post(s)
Johnny_Roa has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Roa has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Roa has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Roa has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Roa has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Roa has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Roa has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Roa has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Roa has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Roa has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Roa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 14,101.66
Marquez ran from the rematch with Manny because hes a piss drinking coward !!!! - 3Sun2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexnation View Post
this is getting old. Can't he come up with something better?
Wilder has everyone riled up, even here, now everyone is gonna tune up.

He did it.
Johnny_Roa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:07 PM #50
Contender

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
baroidi is just really nicebaroidi is just really nicebaroidi is just really nicebaroidi is just really nicebaroidi is just really nice
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 12,119.66

please just ban this idiot from boxing
baroidi is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List